Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
What the fuck are you talking about? I was complaining about how the OP of this thread is managed, not about the game.
What the fuck I'm talking about? I'm saying every game is handled the exact same way in this forum yet you complain specifically about this game's thread.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The Genesis Order Soundtrack

For those who are interested, I extracted the background music from TGO.
Then I converted the 65 tracks to mp3 files (128 kbps) and zipped them. ;)

Here is the download link:

Dec 17, 2023
The Genesis Order Soundtrack

For those who are interested, I extracted the background music from TGO.
Then I converted the 65 tracks to mp3 files (128 kbps) and zipped them. ;)

Here is the download link:
Wow, I never knew there was so variation of music in this game. I was just always used to the same background music.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I dropped off here the v1.90 official which was downloaded 5671 times so I'm pretty sure one or two of you around here still has it... :LOL: If not c'est la vie :p
0b1418be095d6d86beb7c11c7c147f0c5e5e8b8d5b5a86b4ca85995e2947e0071.png

duke1989

Sep 7, 2016
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-1-3
Release Date: 2024-1-2
Developer: NLT Media - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 94011
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Developer Notes:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.
Please read the developer notes

DOWNLOAD

Win (v93122): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux (v.51113): MEGA - -
Mac (v.51113): MEGA - -
Android (v.59012): MEGA - -

Update Only:
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux (v.51113): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v.51113): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: (.09013) -
Version (.94011)

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - Hints - Fan Sig 2 - Pinup Gallery 4K - Scenes Player - All Secrets Walkthrough - Walkthrough

Throbbing_Gristle thanks for the update only link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
The correct path for the save is: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\The Genesis Order\User Data

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Greetings! With a new year comes a new update for Symphony of the Serpent! The trailer is slowly coming to life as we showcase all the cool new environments, personalities, voices and designs. Above is a screengrab from the trailer showing the finalized character designs of Ethan and Divya standing outside of The Velvet Mirage in the red light district of Escovia. Creating these first images and videos of SotS puts an ear-to-ear grin on my face. I couldn't be more excited to share it and I can't wait until February's debut of the trailer!

The Genesis Order also has a new chapter coming next week featuring a new furry friend that just may cause more trouble than it's worth. But the reward is kinky! Enjoy this new sexy story scene as well as two new Kamasutra dungeon scenes, and an XXX shop video.

Thanks for the support and have a great week!

bubu010

Sep 20, 2018
i miss some previous updates and now i don't want to download the whole game so does anybody know how to download those updates?

Apr 19, 2023
When hosting large games using free MEGA accounts why not post full games as smaller multi-part files so that the game can be downloaded in bits,.
Weekly Report!

Greetings! With a new year comes a new update for Symphony of the Serpent! The trailer is slowly coming to life as we showcase all the cool new environments, personalities, voices and designs. Above is a screengrab from the trailer showing the finalized character designs of Ethan and Divya standing outside of The Velvet Mirage in the red light district of Escovia. Creating these first images and videos of SotS puts an ear-to-ear grin on my face. I couldn't be more excited to share it and I can't wait until February's debut of the trailer!

The Genesis Order also has a new chapter coming next week featuring a new furry friend that just may cause more trouble than it's worth. But the reward is kinky! Enjoy this new sexy story scene as well as two new Kamasutra dungeon scenes, and an XXX shop video.

Thanks for the support and have a great week!
The Ethan character looks like a grown up Henry. I wonder if they could be related? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes