Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Does anyone have a full save of the current version? Got a new pc and the transfer of my old save file did not work as it seems...

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Does anyone have a full save of the current version? Got a new pc and the transfer of my old save file did not work as it seems...
You could always go back to "old" PC and try transferring again .....

... of course - that's assuming you have a "new" pc and you're not just spinning a line to get a save .....

Reactions: Honest Pirate

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
You could always go back to "old" PC and try transferring again .....

... of course - that's assuming you have a "new" pc and you're not just spinning a line to get a save .....
wtf... Making accusations for no reason. As if a save file has the same value as an organ. What is wrong with people treating others like thieves when they simply ask for a save file? I played each and every version right from the beginning (finished ToN as well btw). But you know what? Forget it. Don't want it any longer. Hopefully you never have to ask for a small favor.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
wtf... Making accusations for no reason. As if a save file has the same value as an organ. What is wrong with people treating others like thieves when they simply ask for a save file? I played each and every version right from the beginning (finished ToN as well btw). But you know what? Forget it. Don't want it any longer. Hopefully you never have to ask for a small favor.
Can you point to the "accusation"?

I offerered a solution to your problem and highlighted one (of many) possible explanations for your "problem"

Touchy much?

Methinks he does protest too much!

Oct 30, 2023
To be honest, maybe it's just my opinion and maybe that of many others. But you're running out of ideas for the game. You're probably doing it by force. And all these new actions with women, such as hanging on their hands and fucking or sucking milk from their tits, just show that there are no ideas and you are going down instead of going up. It's a pity, because I like your games. They're graphically awesome. Maybe the script of this game is also average. To sum up, you have nice graphics, but you've run out of ideas. Pity.

or the dev is listening to their players & trying to appease them.

i'm happy with more creampie cleanups & snowballing !!

dace223

Jan 6, 2017
Hi, I'm not a big fan of the puzzles. Is there a necessity of solving them all?
Cheers

Sorry for beeing late, but sadly this game might not be for you, there are puzzles in this game that needs to be soloved before you can advance in the game, and also side puzzles that can be done at your own leasure, so sadly if you don't like puzzles this is not for you , hope it helps :)

Reactions: Kirimaru

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nope. Some of the early ones gave a pinup as a reward but most don't and completing them makes no difference to the game itself. They're optional in other words. (y)
If you want a complete game then nope they are not :p ;)

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Sorry for beeing late, but sadly this game might not be for you, there are puzzles in this game that needs to be soloved before you can advance in the game, and also side puzzles that can be done at your own leasure, so sadly if you don't like puzzles this is not for you , hope it helps :)
Sorry, I meant the only the side puzzles, I kinda like the story puzzles. But cheers so far

Reactions: dace223

dSinx_

Jan 24, 2024
hello is there any link for the pervysage dialogue for the taboo mod? Apparently I found the incest mod but in the guide it says install with PervySage dialogue

Reactions: Majormanager

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
hello is there any link for the pervysage dialogue for the taboo mod? Apparently I found the incest mod but in the guide it says install with PervySage dialogue
PervySage dialogue was made only for the first few updates of the game, after which its creator abandoned work on the mod. So now installing this modification makes no sense.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes