sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Should put up v 1_90 as well... I know how many downloaded it so might as well share it for a change :cautious:

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
And all these new actions with women, such as hanging on their hands and fucking or sucking milk from their tits, just show that there are no ideas and you are going down instead of going up.
You contradicted yourself. These new actions mean they have plenty of ideas, even if it's weird. What are they supposed to do, the same positions and actions that will get boring? At least the developer is trying to switch it up.

I agree the game loop is the same, and it's getting a little stale. ToN, TGO, and SotS are all too similar in progression that it's predictable. Besides technical improvements. But the games are popular and the updates are consistent, so why change something successful.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah... drop the obsolete " steam " version ( if there is/was any difference :unsure: ) and download the full version of 95...

Quite tricky huh ? :LOL: lookeylookey.png

Apr 19, 2023
You contradicted yourself. These new actions mean they have plenty of ideas, even if it's weird. What are they supposed to do, the same positions and actions that will get boring? At least the developer is trying to switch it up.

I agree the game loop is the same, and it's getting a little stale. ToN, TGO, and SotS are all too similar in progression that it's predictable. Besides technical improvements. But the games are popular and the updates are consistent, so why change something successful.
For me more story would be the answer not sadism, masochism and bondage. :sick:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes