klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Is this game's story done with v96?

Is this a proper denouement for the trilogy, or are we heading to another castle?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
She’s a terrible character who almost ruined Janet’s progression. She’s just shoe-horned to corrupt other girls and make them into sluts. Even her own daughter. At least Madalyn done it right she’s a succubus.
Alia is not her daughter ;)
If MC in some game corrupt some girl its OK, when some girl corrupt another girl for MC than she is whore or succubus or it si NTR...
For me is Naomi super hot milf and she really desire for Janet. Maybe she love her more than Henry

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
She’s a terrible character who almost ruined Janet’s progression. She’s just shoe-horned to corrupt other girls and make them into sluts. Even her own daughter. At least Madalyn done it right she’s a succubus.
that was happened because bradley mixed serum in cape vedra river, we cant blame naomi for this.. everyone gone crazy after that incident and henry got advantage of this

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Christopher Paolini is writer of Eragon. In the preface, he states that it is a trilogy of four parts.
Sorry for the somewhat complicated connection, but somehow it just popped from my mind.
No I got that part... but it started as a 4 parter and now it's a five one ? :unsure::p Gotta admit I'm not a fan so I might be wrong but still... :cautious::p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
No I got that part... but it started as a 4 parter and now it's a five one ? :unsure::p Gotta admit I'm not a fan so I might be wrong but still... :cautious::p
IIRC It started like 3 parter, but he ascribe 4 part and now 5. 5 part is new to me, I did not know that. Im not fan too :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
that was happened because bradley mixed serum in cape vedra river, we cant blame naomi for this.. everyone gone crazy after that incident and henry got advantage of this
Well not everyone is as horny as her and trying to make everyone else sluts. You can't blame the potion, its entirely her character

Reactions: Santan Dave

Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah Naomi sucks. People complained so much about her that NLT reduced her screentime and cut some planned sex scenes in favour of other girls.

1707009364232.png

I feel like her fans only like her cuz she's so sexual but as a person she's kinda terrible. The best NLT girl would be Jessica, that's a real goddess right there.

Reactions: Dontforget666
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes