Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. I am unable to complete the following task: Find three places in the mansion to lay the wireless transmitters.
Can someone help me?

ahmdmart864

Feb 1, 2018
Can someone tell me where can I find older update only ?
or at least if I can access older threads other than the latest

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

Show less

The Symphony of the Serpents trailer releases today! It will premiere at , 12 hours from this post. To celebrate, we'll be hosting an event on for everyone to chat about the trailer and I'll be answering questions (and avoiding spoilers). You can also watch the countdown timer in addition to the YouTube link so you don't miss the live launch. Only Patreon members will be allowed into the live chat on , so be sure you so you can join in on the fun!
Arianna fans rejoice! More content is heading your way with an Arianna story that takes place after her involvement with Ella's bonus story. Of course you'll also be getting two new KS pages in the next TGO chapter as well as new XXX shop content!
Thank you everyone for making these games possible! I look forward to seeing you on Discord very soon!
Add more ntr into the next game.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
The new game, as always, has a new MC and story. MC, according to tradition, will fuck all the women and will not allow other men to fuck his standard 12 or 13 women, although this time perhaps the number of female characters will be even larger, I don’t know. According to tradition, at the beginning of the game the MC will fuck 1/1 women, then by the middle of the game sex will be in the 1/2 format (mc and two women), and by the end of the game the MC will have orgies with female characters (1/5-all). Between sex scenes, the MC will conduct dialogues and search for something throughout the game. There will be no cruelty or violence, none of the women will be fucked by force, all women will give of their own free will, otherwise there will be problems with Patreon. I think in games 5, 6 and 7 of NLT everything will be the same. The only changes are new scenery, faces and names of characters.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020

Show less

The Symphony of the Serpents trailer releases today! It will premiere at , 12 hours from this post. To celebrate, we'll be hosting an event on for everyone to chat about the trailer and I'll be answering questions (and avoiding spoilers). You can also watch the countdown timer in addition to the YouTube link so you don't miss the live launch. Only Patreon members will be allowed into the live chat on , so be sure you so you can join in on the fun!
Arianna fans rejoice! More content is heading your way with an Arianna story that takes place after her involvement with Ella's bonus story. Of course you'll also be getting two new KS pages in the next TGO chapter as well as new XXX shop content!
Thank you everyone for making these games possible! I look forward to seeing you on Discord very soon!
This looks good

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
I for one am reassured by the trailer. The early sneak peaks from the new game had mostly not looked so good. So I am back to expecting them to deliver what they are good at. So a good early-mid game till they get to the boring end game orgies.
Just the fact that they reliably always deliver a short update twice a month is worth a lot. They shame a lot of the developers here in terms of work rate.

Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021
The new game, as always, has a new MC and story. MC, according to tradition, will fuck all the women and will not allow other men to fuck his standard 12 or 13 women, although this time perhaps the number of female characters will be even larger, I don’t know. According to tradition, at the beginning of the game the MC will fuck 1/1 women, then by the middle of the game sex will be in the 1/2 format (mc and two women), and by the end of the game the MC will have orgies with female characters (1/5-all). Between sex scenes, the MC will conduct dialogues and search for something throughout the game. There will be no cruelty or violence, none of the women will be fucked by force, all women will give of their own free will, otherwise there will be problems with Patreon. I think in games 5, 6 and 7 of NLT everything will be the same. The only changes are new scenery, faces and names of characters.
What did you expect? NLT found a successful and consistent formula. The only real changes/improvements are technical updates and gameplay stuff.

The formula is predictable and repetitive, but I'll still play it since the developer is very consistent with updates and I'm a little intrigued by the plot.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
You forgot to add that the MC will have a horse (stallion) sized cock, that allways immediately becomes erect, and has a never ending supply of sperm, no matter how many consecutive times he ejaculates.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes