• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

T4d3u5z

Jul 18, 2017
I have to buy the metal detector but I have no money, how do I do? really boring the money in this game, if someone has a cheat for the money I take thanks in advance unless someone has the solution :D
Go to the forest and search for some artifacts, then sell them in warehouse

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
do i need to play lust epidemic and treasure of nadia before playing this?
Not necessarily, but I would give Nadia a shot. It's a gem and very much in the same vein as this game, so if you enjoy one you'll enjoy the other.

Lust Epidemic is... eh. Less polished than Nadia or this game, the Protagonist is a generic amoral sex gremlin and the waifu brigade is slanted toward older women. I'd play Nadia and this game before circling back if you feel the need.

Reactions: zolomon30

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Pleasant surprise with The Genesis Order. More my game type than previous. Dialogue MUCH better and non-sexual conversation and interaction between character add HUGE depth to narrative. (y)
I've always thought that NLT non-sex dialogue was quite good and interesting. In ToN especially I was always interested in what was happening outside the bedroom with the plot and interactions between characters. Inside the bedroom, while the renders and animations were fantastic, I felt the dirty talk was a tad lackluster. It seemed like the MC always just repeats a version of.."oh yes take my cock." :unsure: Hopefully there is more variety in the future.

Reactions: Sick Puppy

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
This update felt like it was half done. The sex scene was way too early, it was just done for manufactured drama between MC and Chloe. There should have been at least one more investigation scene with Erica then do visit.

Then we get the lame metal detector, basically a cheat. This game is so dumbed down when compared to EpicLust.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I have to buy the metal detector but I have no money, how do I do? really boring the money in this game, if someone has a cheat for the money I take thanks in advance unless someone has the solution :D
Just go to the forrest and pick up some satues, figurines and idols.

Stepbro365

Jun 25, 2020
How does it work with the "update only" files, like do i just copy and paste them onto the main folder of the game?? or how do I do it?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
How does it work with the "update only" files, like do i just copy and paste them onto the main folder of the game?? or how do I do it?
If it's anything like the last game, copy the www and locales folders from the update folder and paste them into the games folder. When prompted tell it to replace the files.

i've not yet done that for this one so it might be different

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes