Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Upon further review I've come to the conclusion that this game violates the incest community rights, this game under fraudulent circumstances was labeled "incest" but I've found no evidence to determine that that was the case. As a result I recommend the full removal of the tag immediately, failure to comply will result in extreme consequences as well as penalties.

- FP

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
This would be a pretty good moment for a " I told you so... :p " but this incest mania is so damn boring for me that I really don't give a flying fuck about these fools... :KEK: But fret not !!! In two years time there will be another heroic attempt... and another epic fail coz whatever happens at the end of day... this is NOT an incest game ! MWHAHAHA !
:BootyTime:
I will bet you a nickel that Lilian was fucking her dad.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
any changelog available?
3 scenes, 1 lewd, 1 lingerie, 1 call. You can copy paste that for the next 2 years and until we hit v90. No need to ask ever again
Upon further review I've come to the conclusion that this game violates the incest community rights, this game under fraudulent circumstances was labeled "incest" but I've found no evidence to determine that that was the case. As a result I recommend the full removal of the tag immediately, failure to comply will result in extreme consequences as well as penalties.

- FP
No wincest in game > people cried > mods put tag > tag was useless since no wincest > tag got removed > rando made a wonky patch > people cried no tag > mods put tag back > rando said fuck that and stopped the patch after 2 builds > people are mad > mods don't care > tag will stay there

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Where can I find the shredded cable, and is there a way to go past "Tasha's friends are meeting in the forest. Go spy on them." hint or is it the update?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Where can I find the shredded cable, and is there a way to go past "Tasha's friends are meeting in the forest. Go spy on them." hint or is it the update?
The shredded cable is in the attic where you will find Chloe after the chandelier become unstable, the problem with Diana and Henry could be a bug? Maybe try to download the game again and if you have a previous save try it again, I didn't have any issues at all, but it can happen at this point of the development of the game.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
The shredded cable is in the attic where you will find Chloe after the chandelier become unstable, the problem with Diana and Henry could be a bug? Maybe try to download the game again and if you have a previous save try it again, I didn't have any issues at all, but it can happen at this point of the development of the game.
Thank you. I've watched a walkthrough video and it seems I'm facing a bug. It should've initiated a cutscene when I go to the forest but it does not. I'll start fresh and see if the bug persists. If it does, I'll re-download the game as you've suggested.

Reactions: Nanti

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Anyway, my two cents, the story so far seem interesting, Chloe face issues apart all the characters seems rater hot, but, I don't know the game looks "disconnected", lots of the things like the chest keys and the kama sutra pages are I don't know how to explain it better... but they looks like something
as taken for "granted", because by now we players know they will be there, but for the protagonist they should be a surprise, as in Lust Epidemic.
I understand that NLT wants to focus on animation development and storyline, but there are some things that don't convince me overall.
Well, it's probably due to the fact that the game is in the early stages of development, but the mechanism of the Boothy calls, enriching the house with objects to attract girls, screeches a little, especially since at first the protagonist seems not to be interested in that, but then there are the scenes like that of Heater in the gym that left me a little puzzled....
Let's not talk about his naivety when he talks to Henry and Diana, I say you've hardly heard of the Guild and immediately want to destroy it without even knowing if not by hearsay, meh ... we'll see, but for now I feel that the overall game is rater weak and lack consistency if not for the links to the the other games....

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you. I've watched a walkthrough video and it seems I'm facing a bug. It should've initiated a cutscene when I go to the forest but it does not. I'll start fresh and see if the bug persists. If it does, I'll re-download the game as you've suggested.
You're welcome, best wishes for having a good play then. :) (y)

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anyway, my two cents, the story so far seem interesting, Chloe face issues apart all the characters seems rater hot, but, I don't know the game looks "disconnected", lots of the things like the chest keys and the kama sutra pages are I don't know how to explain it better... but they looks like something
as taken for "granted", because by now we players know they will be there, but for the protagonist they should be a surprise, as in Lust Epidemic.
I understand that NLT wants to focus on animation development and storyline, but there are some things that don't convince me overall.
Well, it's probably due to the fact that the game is in the early stages of development, but the mechanism of the Boothy calls, enriching the house with objects to attract girls, screeches a little, especially since at first the protagonist seems not to be interested in that, but then there are the scenes like that of Heater in the gym that left me a little puzzled....
Let's not talk about his naivety when he talks to Henry and Diana, I say you've hardly heard of the Guild and immediately want to destroy it without even knowing if not by hearsay, meh ... we'll see, but for now I feel that the overall game is rater weak and lack consistency if not for the links to the the other games....
"Overall game" is barely a month old, 9% completed and on 4th update, maybe slow down on exptectations and let it go a bit more before judging it's hot garbage ?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
"Overall game" is barely a month old, 9% completed and on 4th update, maybe slow down on exptectations and let it go a bit more before judging it's hot garbage ?
Hot garbage? Sorry but re read my post, since you seem to misunderstood what I wrote, and I don't have any high expectactions exactly because it's in an early stage, I just said it looks not it is. :)

Reactions: FosterRen

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Any hot MOM content or is it still in its blueball state?

ohh but wait... no MOM character for this game right?
they really fucked it up this time

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
INCEST PATCH

With TGO version 0.9013, I have decided to discontinue the fanmade incest patch. The dialogue with Chloe, and other characters relating to her relationship with the MC, would have to be substantially rewritten at this point for the incest to make sense, and might have to be rewritten again depending upon how future scenes play out. This is simply too much work for me. I might come back and rewrite the dialogue when the game nears the end of its development in two years, so I won't have to deal with any surprises at that point. But for now, I am not providing any more updates.

Garrettino is still making his Images patch available, which you can find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/page-127#post-7347087
why even bother?
there are no incest content in this game.
wait 1 year then maybe the patch is needed ;)

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes