geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
Garrettino's Incest ~Pseudo~Patch:
(Outdated! Only Heather Included)
(NEW! Updated Jan.15, 2022)
This mod changes certain characters names into "Family Friendly" versions via the Art Assets:
-Heather becomes "Mother"
-Chloe becomes "Sister"
-Carol becomes "Aunty"
-Hannah becomes "Cousin"

PervySage will be covering the Dialogue Text portion, I'll stick with these.
This mod should be a one-time fix, that should work indefinitely; until/unless NLT alters the UI/HUD.

Sister Chloe, Aunt Carol, and Cousin Hannah have now been added! (Jan.15, 2022)
Enjoy!
View attachment 1598338
*Instructions on how to install, inside the .RAR, mod created by me.
**This is purely a Fan-Made creation and does NOT reflect the intent of the Creator (NLT) nor should it be considered Canon.
with the patch chloe is my sister but in the game's dialogue she is my friend. any solution please ? tks

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The forest, also looks for money in the streets they appear even before you buy the metal detector, also there's the mail box in his house where he will receive his paycheck
yes now you need to walk in the forest to found the things.i did´t know about the mail box i thought it was a one time thing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm liking the game so far, it's hard not to compare this game to ToN, but it's still early.
NTL are you going to create any more comics? that was some hot Milf action.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
with the patch chloe is my sister but in the game's dialogue she is my friend. any solution please ? tks
Yes, recode everything to change what NLT put in there. For every update coming from now till v100 in 2 years. Enjoy
I'm liking the game so far, it's hard not to compare this game to ToN, but it's still early.
NTL are you going to create any more comics? that was some hot Milf action.
NLT doesn't come here, can't do much aside render scenes 24/7 on 3 PCs at once and probably would die if he made 2 projects side-by-side. Wild guesstimate : nope

Reactions: Nelix171

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
yes now you need to walk in the forest to found the things.i did´t know about the mail box i thought it was a one time thing :ROFLMAO:
Welcome back in NLT world of funny grinding! :ROFLMAO:
Jokes apart for now is the only way to get money, maybe it will change exactly how it happened in TON, with Pricia and Emily.:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I'm stuck at the metal detector, I have 110$, nothing spawns in the forest after 20+ refresh, there not a pennie in the streets and nothing in my mail box. Any other way to get the metal detector ?

Reactions: Lovv99

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm stuck at the metal detector, I have 110$, nothing spawns in the forest after 20+ refresh, there not a pennie in the streets and nothing in my mail box. Any other way to get the metal detector ?
Did already you find the jade artifact? If not maybe it could help you buying it. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If it was on the left of the church, I may have already sold it, as it don't appear on the map
Yeah, it was there, dang this could be a problem, maybe if you have a previous save you could try to manage your play differently and try to keep more money.
If not try to save the game once or twice and then try to go to the forest again, sometimes I used the same tecnique and it helped me, I admit it was in TON, but it could help you there as well. :)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
If it was on the left of the church, I may have already sold it, as it don't appear on the map
you need to be close to the artifacts to actually see them, so you need to roam the forest area completely.. if there's nothing, just repeat the process until you find something

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, it was there, dang this could be a problem, maybe if you have a previous save you could try to manage your play differently and try to keep more money.
If not try to save the game once or twice and then try to go to the forest again, sometimes I used the same tecnique and it helped me, I admit it was in TON, but it could help you there as well. :)
I tried the save trick before worked twice but doesn't anymore

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
To get Jade Figurine you must have Metal Detector. But there is an ATM in front of the Shop so you can get some cash ($150)
I'm not sure to know where it is, is it the machine on the right of PUBLIC shop writed FIZ on it ? Nothing happen when I click on it anyway.

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
you need to be close to the artifacts to actually see them, so you need to roam the forest area completely.. if there's nothing, just repeat the process until you find something
I didn't knew it works like this now, but I got enough money now, thanks a lot :D

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes