SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
To get Jade Figurine you must have Metal Detector. But there is an ATM in front of the Shop so you can get some cash ($150)
I'm not sure to know where it is, is it the machine on the right of PUBLIC shop writed FIZ on it ? Nothing happen when I click on it anyway.

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
you need to be close to the artifacts to actually see them, so you need to roam the forest area completely.. if there's nothing, just repeat the process until you find something
I didn't knew it works like this now, but I got enough money now, thanks a lot :D

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Oracle tells me that I should go spy on Tashas friends in the Forest, but when I go there nothing happens.
Anyone know what to do?

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
with the patch chloe is my sister but in the game's dialogue she is my friend. any solution please ? tks
You also need a Dialogue patch, I only changed the visual assets; which is why I said to "Pair" or couple this with the patch that was developed by user PervySage, check the first page. But alas it seems like he's gonna stop the project, so it will only be patched for the earlier updates, have to wait till another generous soul decides to pick up the mantle moving forward.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
any changelog available?
Changes have been made :lepew:
200.gif
Added your save to the save collection posted in the FAQ.
As it seems they don't give a shit about it... like with the rest of it's content :(
with the patch chloe is my sister but in the game's dialogue she is my friend. any solution please ? tks
1572854_20211218_083341.jpg
It's actually self explanatory... :LOL:
Did already you find the jade artifact? If not maybe it could help you buying it. :)
Dude now they cry over money... which is about the only gameplay the game has so far... ( oh sorry there was a hay pushing a box pushing a lock picking game... :LOL: ) and for " some " reason they are not able to " find " something that's already in front of them from the beginning... you really think there is ANYTHING you could say to these folks that makes them stop fapping and start playing ?!? :oops::p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Dylan741 and 44Tom

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
You also need a Dialogue patch, I only changed the visual assets; which is why I said to "Pair" or couple this with the patch that was developed by user PervySage, check the first page. But alas it seems like he's gonna stop the project, so it will only be patched for the earlier updates, have to wait till another generous soul decides to pick up the mantle moving forward.
ok. but i don't find the file ? sorry for my bad english

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
still the same shit, same bodies ,
they just change the girls' hair and eye color
and there are suckers there thinking the models are new
We already knew every 3D game uses the same models, nobody should be surprised at this point

Qtypical98

Dec 24, 2021
Hey just curious, is NLT releasing android at the same time as windows on patreon?

Treasure of Nadia was released on all platforms simultaneously.

Thanks

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Garrettino's Incest ~Pseudo~Patch:
(Outdated! Only Heather Included)
(NEW! Updated Jan.15, 2022)
This mod changes certain characters names into "Family Friendly" versions via the Art Assets:
-Heather becomes "Mother"
-Chloe becomes "Sister"
-Carol becomes "Aunty"
-Hannah becomes "Cousin"

PervySage will be covering the Dialogue Text portion, I'll stick with these.
This mod should be a one-time fix, that should work indefinitely; until/unless NLT alters the UI/HUD.

Sister Chloe, Aunt Carol, and Cousin Hannah have now been added! (Jan.15, 2022)
Enjoy!
View attachment 1598338
*Instructions on how to install, inside the .RAR, mod created by me.
**This is purely a Fan-Made creation and does NOT reflect the intent of the Creator (NLT) nor should it be considered Canon.
Where is the modification placed?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes