Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
"My head is killing me! Why did I drink so much?"

Methinks no one at NLT media has been drunk before.

Jun 28, 2020
I feel as though ToN really spoiled me every update with at least 3 lewd scenes. This game feels way more raw story oriented with less lewd orientation per update. Will probably pick up later, but I am still enjoying it. The commissioner is hot as hell though. Good god.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I feel as though ToN really spoiled me every update with at least 3 lewd scenes. This game feels way more raw story oriented with less lewd orientation per update. Will probably pick up later, but I am still enjoying it. The commissioner is hot as hell though. Good god.
Seriously... the game is at 9%... what lewd scenes are you expecting at this stage ? :oops: :p Although this release actually contains some :KEK:
So where to put the new saves file ?
Yes :p

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Is there a way to see the list of all updates ? I always download the full games because i don't know if i already have the release right before the new one ..

Reactions: lolowattrelos

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
for the ring bell of the church i found the grimp and the the shreddle but its deosn t works bugg ?
impossible to catch the cats too , go too fast...

Someone have a solution ?.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
Seriously... the game is at 9%... what lewd scenes are you expecting at this stage ? :oops: :p Although this release actually contains some :KEK:

Yes :p
That's why I referenced ToN. Every update from like 4% onward had 2-3 actual story scenes plus one or more call scene you got unlocking chests. But it seems this game is focusing harder on story and world building early on for the plot vs jumping right into it. I don't mind it. Its just I look at the % of the game and go "huh, weird" since I was used to the content well of ToN. More closer to the frequency of LE scenes at this stage but with assloads more story scenes. Which is good. Nothing wrong with it at all.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes