sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Last edited:

FruityNinja

Feb 17, 2021
so , help please. how do i skip time ingame? apparently i did some things in wrong order so now i can't spy in forest on diana and henry because it's daytime and not evening. i already did all sidequests,i think.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
so , help please. how do i skip time ingame? apparently i did some things in wrong order so now i can't spy in forest on diana and henry because it's daytime and not evening. i already did all sidequests,i think.
Welp you don't skip time as per you wish to do so but it happens as the story is in progress... ask the oracle what you need to do... step by step you progress the story onward until you reach the end of every update... if you managed to wreck your game by downloading some ungodly version of it or you use some mods or hacks without any know-how... now that's on you ! ;) ( playing with the variables can be the cause of that but that is self induced... )

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021
How did you like the Kama Sutra page in the latest update? I liked that Chloe was deepthroating MC, but I would've rather have him give her a throatpie than facial.

FruityNinja

Feb 17, 2021
Welp you don't skip time as per you wish to do so but it happens as the story is in progress... ask the oracle what you need to do... step by step you progress the story onward until you reach the end of every update... if you managed to wreck your game by downloading some ungodly version of it or you use some mods or hacks without any know-how... now that's on you ! ;) ( playing with the variables can be the cause of that but that is self induced... )
well, i did not download any side stuff and hacks moreover (why do you even need on this early stage of the gmae them?) oracle says i must go spy on the in forest, but as i said i did things in wrong order after i heard them talk near shop so apparently i softlocked myself.. not a biggie, gonna find some save

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
well, i did not download any side stuff and hacks moreover (why do you even need on this early stage of the gmae them?) oracle says i must go spy on the in forest, but as i said i did things in wrong order after i heard them talk near shop so apparently i softlocked myself.. not a biggie, gonna find some save
What wrong order ? :ROFLMAO: Nevermind...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i did all sidequests first, it seems like night time is after cat quest, dunno
As it's name says SIDE-quest it has nothing to do with story progress... you get some money for the cat that's all...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Upon further review I've come to the conclusion that this game violates the incest community rights, this game under fraudulent circumstances was labeled "incest" but I've found no evidence to determine that that was the case. As a result I recommend the full removal of the tag immediately, failure to comply will result in extreme consequences as well as penalties.

- FP
wouldn't it be better to demand incest be enabled??

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Conversation and flirtation in my life always precede physical intimacy. Is one way man/boy impress girl/woman as worthy of her favours and something I enjoy in game for used to and expect as part of sexual process in RL. Every girl I intimate with would turn off to crude sex talk when together and much enjoy praise of more delicate kind, e.g., "You are so beautiful" or "Your skin is soft as velvet" or "It's so good with you" or whatever. Mind you all were super-intelligent female used to being respected and courted by others which is maybe the reason. :unsure: I hope for more and better non-sexual dialogue between MC and ladies as prelude to sexual interlude, add impetus to narrative to take plot and story forward, and show MC in good light as admirable guy, with good heart, who deserves to win amatory female interest because. (y) Sometime dialog look clumsy as if written by someone never intimate with girl and know how good sex works! :ROFLMAO:
Yes, and they do sort of jump right into the lewd scenes without much flirtation beyond a line or two. So that and the lewd scene dialogues themselves could use a bit of brushing up. But I'm happy with most all of the non-lewd conversations. Dev really does nice work with overall tone of a scene. It feels ominous, or adventurous, or mysterious when it needs to. This has been a good feature of NLT since LE days.

Reactions: Sick Puppy

chaos924

Feb 18, 2021
Hello everybody.

I'm just here to deliver some instructions for PC (maybe Mac? I don't know how that version is packaged) on how to unlock scenes in the scene player, in a totally reversible manner, without damaging your saves (but back them up anyway, who knows what can happen).

Here are the steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also made a little executable (only for PC) that does all this for you. However I can't write posts with links in them yet, so here's the link encoded with base64 aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9UTVVDdVA=. It points to the gofile sharing platform.

I've also attached the zip to the post.

Just extract the executable from the zip file to the Game folder next to Game.exe and run it.

Instructions also work for Treasure of Nadia, but the file is Map034.json. Executable should work for both.

Since this modifies game files only, it must be applied after every update or new install.

Edit: use the new way https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/post-7360014 instead

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Hello everybody.

I'm just here to deliver some instructions for PC (maybe Mac? I don't know how that version is packaged) on how to unlock scenes in the scene player, in a totally reversible manner, without damaging your saves (but back them up anyway, who knows what can happen).

Here are the steps:

I've also made a little executable (only for PC) that does all this for you. However I can't write posts with links in them yet, so here's the link encoded with base64 aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9UTVVDdVA=. It points to the gofile sharing platform.

I've also attached the zip to the post.

Just extract the executable from the zip file to the Game folder next to Game.exe and run it.

Instructions also work for Treasure of Nadia, but the file is Map034.json. Executable should work for both.

Since this modifies game files only, it must be applied after every update or new install.

Let me think ...

... first post ...

... from somebody called Chaos ...

... with an encoded (i.e. disguised) link ...

... to an executable ...

... you want me to download and install ...

... now, let me think back over the last 45 years working in IT, including security and AV ....

0fc108b9a016b2be79292b0bdfb17be2.gif

chaos924

Feb 18, 2021
Let me think ...

... first post ...

... from somebody called Chaso ...

... with an encoded (i.e. disguised) link ...

... to an executable ...

... you want me to download and install ...

... now, let me think back over the last 45 years working in IT, including security and AV ....

View attachment 1599835
Honestly that makes a lot of sense. But you don't have to download anything, the steps explain how to do it manually so if you have some software dev know-how just write your own.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I'm having the same issue.
Oracle says go spy in the forest, but nothing happens when I go there and there is nothing else left to do on the map.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Honestly that makes a lot of sense. But you don't have to download anything, the steps explain how to do it manually so if you have some software dev know-how just write your own.
I'd like to think I have *some* ability .....

I've probably forgotten languages you've never even heard of :geek:

But thanks for the advice .... :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes