Jun 28, 2020
Seriously... the game is at 9%... what lewd scenes are you expecting at this stage ? :oops: :p Although this release actually contains some :KEK:

Yes :p
That's why I referenced ToN. Every update from like 4% onward had 2-3 actual story scenes plus one or more call scene you got unlocking chests. But it seems this game is focusing harder on story and world building early on for the plot vs jumping right into it. I don't mind it. Its just I look at the % of the game and go "huh, weird" since I was used to the content well of ToN. More closer to the frequency of LE scenes at this stage but with assloads more story scenes. Which is good. Nothing wrong with it at all.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That's why I referenced ToN. Every update from like 4% onward had 2-3 actual story scenes plus one or more call scene you got unlocking chests. But it seems this game is focusing harder on story and world building early on for the plot vs jumping right into it. I don't mind it. Its just I look at the % of the game and go "huh, weird" since I was used to the content well of ToN. More closer to the frequency of LE scenes at this stage but with assloads more story scenes. Which is good. Nothing wrong with it at all.
Only the first version did not have a chest with it's respective KS page but to make up for it it had more and longer story scenes... as far as " lewd scenes " goes I'm not considering these foreplays as that... but you are right this " game " has scenes for story ( 4 this time ) ... gameplay is almost non existent so if this keeps up this will be a rather short " game " but a much larger collection of story scene slide show :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Bad education maybe? :unsure:
In a matter of speaking... maybe... but I would not use " education " here coz it might lead folks ( yeah the ones we are talking about right now :LOL: ) down the right wrong path... it's the new generation brats behavior to " take a dump on everything possible but gimme gimme gimme all there is and right now " kinda attitude which here manifests in this simple act as to ignore what's right in front of him/her but cry here for it coz he/she " could not " find it ANYWHERE :KEK:

By the way... I just checked this FAQ and what is this soft lock part ??? :unsure::WaitWhat: I think some part you used from TON ( as in too much money soft locks consumable items spawning ) but the house upgrade soft lock I don't even remember even from TON let alone here... :p Money will not lock ( up until now 09013 ) even if you have zetta digits ( that's a lot compared to 9999999 :ROFLMAO: ) keys are unknown yet... ( now it's open ) and the spawning is spent time based ( if they can't find goodies they don't know how it works so simple ! :cautious: ) and not like in TON in-out from/to a map ( money spawns that way... but I never cared enough to pick up measly 5 bucks when there are more lucrative items in the forest :BootyTime: )

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
with the patch chloe is my sister but in the game's dialogue she is my friend. any solution please ? tks
There's no solution for now. I was the one working on the dialogue, but Chloe's development in the game is starting to require rewriting a lot of dialogue, but that's a lot of work and I don't want to do that when I have no idea what's coming in future updates that might fuck it up again. Maybe as the game comes to an end, I'll come back and rewrite the dialogue then. Sorry I can't help you for now.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I've always thought that NLT non-sex dialogue was quite good and interesting. In ToN especially I was always interested in what was happening outside the bedroom with the plot and interactions between characters. Inside the bedroom, while the renders and animations were fantastic, I felt the dirty talk was a tad lackluster. It seemed like the MC always just repeats a version of.."oh yes take my cock." :unsure: Hopefully there is more variety in the future.
Conversation and flirtation in my life always precede physical intimacy. Is one way man/boy impress girl/woman as worthy of her favours and something I enjoy in game for used to and expect as part of sexual process in RL. Every girl I intimate with would turn off to crude sex talk when together and much enjoy praise of more delicate kind, e.g., "You are so beautiful" or "Your skin is soft as velvet" or "It's so good with you" or whatever. Mind you all were super-intelligent female used to being respected and courted by others which is maybe the reason. :unsure: I hope for more and better non-sexual dialogue between MC and ladies as prelude to sexual interlude, add impetus to narrative to take plot and story forward, and show MC in good light as admirable guy, with good heart, who deserves to win amatory female interest because. (y) Sometime dialog look clumsy as if written by someone never intimate with girl and know how good sex works! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellermann

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Changes have been made :lepew:
View attachment 1598964

As it seems they don't give a shit about it... like with the rest of it's content :(

View attachment 1598965
It's actually self explanatory... :LOL:

Dude now they cry over money... which is about the only gameplay the game has so far... ( oh sorry there was a hay pushing a box pushing a lock picking game... :LOL: ) and for " some " reason they are not able to " find " something that's already in front of them from the beginning... you really think there is ANYTHING you could say to these folks that makes them stop fapping and start playing ?!? :oops::p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Honestly nope, I know I'm in the wrong here, but nonetheless I try anyway, my bad sorry.... :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes