HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So I keep telling myself "hold off, another update will be in 2 weeks"

then I wait and next time "hold off, it'll be bigger in two weeks"

Obviously I know it's nowhere near done, I'm aware how long it'll take for that, but I am holding out until there's enough content to sink my teeth into. Generally with NLT's games once the first full sex scene happens. What's the word? Enough to dive in or should I wait a month or two?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So I keep telling myself "hold off, another update will be in 2 weeks"

then I wait and next time "hold off, it'll be bigger in two weeks"

Obviously I know it's nowhere near done, I'm aware how long it'll take for that, but I am holding out until there's enough content to sink my teeth into. Generally with NLT's games once the first full sex scene happens. What's the word? Enough to dive in or should I wait a month or two?
Well, the first sex scene was actually in this last update, which is a lot sooner than Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia IIRC. I don’t know how much content you need in one chunk for it to feel worth to you, but at around 20% there should be a decent portion, if you actually want to wait that long (around five months from now).

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Well, the first sex scene was actually in this last update, which is a lot sooner than Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia IIRC. I don’t know how much content you need in one chunk for it to feel worth to you, but at around 20% there should be a decent portion, if you actually want to wait that long (around five months from now).
Honestly were it ANY other game, I'd probably wait that long, but this is NLT, even if there isn't THAT much content to start the rapid updates is one of the key selling points.

Honestly knowing there's sex this early is a godsend. No, sex isn't the only point of these games, but it's nice to know you don't need to sit through 20 handjob scenes to progress to the 15 blowjob, 7 titjob, and 3 footjob scenes until you finally go all the way (intentionally hyperbolic btw).

I've been wondering about this Dev for so long. I think its time to play his trilogy game.
Do you mean play the trilogy (starting with Lust Epidemic) or playing this, his 'trilogy' game?

Honestly I'd play all of them, they're a shared universe and the stories of each are related

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Honestly knowing there's sex this early is a godsend. No, sex isn't the only point of these games, but it's nice to know you don't need to sit through 20 handjob scenes to progress to the 15 blowjob, 7 titjob, and 3 footjob scenes until you finally go all the way (intentionally hyperbolic btw).
Well, since I’m just a degenerate perv, I tend to find a lot of blowjob and other foreplay options hotter than just plain vaginal sex LMAO. Always depends on the girls, camera angles, positions, etc., obviously, but still.

Reactions: giorgicane

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We get about 5% a month, we're at 9%, getting to 20% won't take 5 months .....

Reactions: Think Tank

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
We get about 5% a month, we're at 9%, getting to 20% won't take 5 months .....
Whoops, I don’t know how I came up with that result lmao. Sorry about that. I’d go with a more conservative 4% a month, which would mean 2 months and 2 weeks for 20%.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Where is the modification placed?
Inside of the .rar itself is very explicit instructions, but the directory is meant to be:

(installation path)/www/img/pictures

all files just drop there and overwrite the originals, be sure to backup first, in case.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
a specific one? because ive been running around talking to every npc i saw for like 20 minutes now and came out with nothing.
The dialogue rotates, if you talk to the same one and you haven't completed everything they should give you hints.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
be sure to backup first, in case.
Yeah... just in case... people can't even merge 2 folders properly :KEK:
Whoops, I don’t know how I came up with that result lmao.
Easy... if you take 4 % a month then it's 5 months to get 20 % ( if you stick to 2 % updates ) but the release has already begun in 21 Dec sooo... :LOL:
Where to put the saves file ?
Yes :p
TRILOGY SAGA ;) Very not the same :ROFLMAO:
They know how to make sexy female character. And also MC cock is good enough size not too big like on the Treasure of Nadia
Still TON modells outclassed these even though these are evolved a generation or two... these really look like " Barbie & Ken " dolls at large :p It's good but actually it could be far better and more realistic than this... not to mention the sped up sex scenes are just ridiculous... NLT should stop these or recalibrate things... :HideThePain: The dick size has not changed too much sooo... whoever accepts THIS I don't really understand what was the tantrum about old Fuckface' size ( Henry :KEK: )

Finally about the troublemaker... so whoever played this update knows that it is Hannah but what I wanna know is how the fuck did anyone else's name come up in the first place ? Tasha ??? :WutFace:She's from TON... and Alia and Hannahs personality is just about the same... a disaster to happen :LUL: Did everyone of those including pup turned into a fapmaster and simply ignores the happenings in the game ??? :oops::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How does this work, please explain, thank you
Nope :p

I wrote this several times I'm not giving a helping hand to others to wreck their game(s)... you can do that on your own IF YOU CAN ! I don't recommend it though... sooner or later it WILL bite you in the ass ! :eek:

Reactions: Think Tank

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Bro just run around the forest for like 20 minutes picking up shit to sell. It sounds like you would have been done by now if you weren’t trying to mess with the file code instead lol.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes