Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Am I correct in saying this game is labelled with "incest" but it's misguided? There's only an unofficial patch for it and it doesn't really make sense is what I'm hearing. Is this correct?

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Am I correct in saying this game is labelled with "incest" but it's misguided? There's only an unofficial patch for it and it doesn't really make sense is what I'm hearing. Is this correct?
Yes.

edit: It's got all the familiar trappings of "best friend since childhood/Dad's friend that he cared a lot about". but the game is playing them straight instead of as winks to the audience.

Reactions: Antman63995

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
When I say an ATM, I think of this...
I think that is only there to help those who have mis-spent their funds and/or do not farm ... it doesn't seem to respawn ... and we are only a couple of days away from the last pay check ... not sure tht will respwan anytime soon, if at all ... want money: Farm it's easier and safer that modding the code

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I think that is only there to help those who have mis-spent their funds and/or do not farm ... it doesn't seem to respawn ... and we are only a couple of days away from the last pay check ... not sure tht will respwan anytime soon, if at all ... want money: Farm it's easier and safer that modding the code
This last update was from 15th in the month. I don't know is it a time for pay check... but it is for me:D
The Game is still young so there is a minor amount of money you can collect or earn. Any extra money like this $150 is more than a welcome, even if it is one time payment.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
This last update was from 15th in the month. I don't know is it a time for pay check... but it is for me:D
The Game is still young so there is a minor amount of money you can collect or earn. Any extra money like this $150 is more than a welcome, even if it is one time payment.
no mods, no cheats, just farming ..

1642350771142.png

Reactions: mightybored

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
BTW... What "farming" means.
generally it means walking around locations looking for coins or artefacts, in TGO the main location is the forrest, wander around, like a detective looking for clues in a crime scene, and you will find pleanty of items

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
generally it means walking aeound locations looking for coins or artefacts, in TGO the main location is the forrest, wander around, like a detective looking for clues in a crime scene, and you will find pleanty of items
I assumed it means this. I'm not familiar with some expressions or phrases which I can read here so I just wonder. Anyway I don't do any cheat or mod too. Well... I don't have an amount of money you have, but decent amount.

Reactions: oaiki

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Yes, and they do sort of jump right into the lewd scenes without much flirtation beyond a line or two. So that and the lewd scene dialogues themselves could use a bit of brushing up. But I'm happy with most all of the non-lewd conversations. Dev really does nice work with overall tone of a scene. It feels ominous, or adventurous, or mysterious when it needs to. This has been a good feature of NLT since LE days.
True that. The characters only have six or seven expressions and so location, music and what characters say sets the mood of scenes mostly. So far the non-sexual dialogue in The Genesis Order is better than it was in Treasure of Nadia IMHO. Sex talk in game when appears doesn't excite or repel me so much as makes me chuckle but worry that inexperienced player who thinks language like "I want your ass" and "Take my cock" etc., or being rough physically with girl or woman when intimate is manly and what females crave may be doomed to a celibate or even a virgin death I say! :ROFLMAO: So few girl or woman like to be spoken to coarsely, crudely or treated ungently in real world I have never met one such and so think they must be a rarity - where I live at least and probably where you live too. (y)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes