rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello everybody.

I'm just here to deliver some instructions for PC (maybe Mac? I don't know how that version is packaged) on how to unlock scenes in the scene player, in a totally reversible manner, without damaging your saves (but back them up anyway, who knows what can happen).

Here are the steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also made a little executable (only for PC) that does all this for you. However I can't write posts with links in them yet, so here's the link encoded with base64 aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9UTVVDdVA=. It points to the gofile sharing platform.

I've also attached the zip to the post.

Just extract the executable from the zip file to the Game folder next to Game.exe and run it.

Instructions also work for Treasure of Nadia, but the file is Map034.json. Executable should work for both.

Since this modifies game files only, it must be applied after every update or new install.

Trojan horse it's you? :unsure:

Reactions: PhoenixAgain

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Kudos for Angelcraft!

In ToN, I had to re-craft the same idea several times because of accidental double clicks or clicking where the needed item was prior to the click and choosing the wrong item. Angelcraft automatically finds the items for you and crafts what you need. Thank you!

swordfish69

Apr 25, 2020
V. 09014 with bugfixes also out. can you guys please update it cause 09013 has forest bug where henry and diana dont
spawn but that busty angel girl keep telling me go to the forest and spy them.

Last edited:

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
I for one appreciate mature Carol's full set of curves and glad that there are at least a few voluptuous female characters in TGO. Also like that TGO seems more story led than ToN which ended up a blur of successive, fairly brief, animated sex scenes one after another and little else. Early days yet but not too bad so far even though TGO appears to be ToN with a new coat of paint, in which case Erica will be due for anal interference in the game soon having already done pretty much all of the usual sex acts solo. Keeping my fingers crossed that the game doesn't fizzle out too soon and end up of use only to lonely virgins and compulsive masturbators.

Last edited:

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
Feb2.png
Yesterday was the release of The Genesis Order chapter 4! Chapter 5 is now underway and will release February 2nd. The chapter will feature several new scenes, including, a mysterious discovery leads to some interesting side effects as you start to explore Casula Forest.

As of yesterday, The Genesis Order is now available to all tiers. I want to remind everyone to take the survey which is linked at the end of each update.

Using this survey you can let me know how you feel about the game's tone, humor, storytelling, and more. And of course, you can rate and give feedback for all the women in the game as well.

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback, and thank you for supporting the development! Have a great week!

HAYOTO

Jan 2, 2020
My gameplay :
hope you like it : Chreadded Cable - Erica Kpage - AngelCraft - Metal Detector - Fishing Thimble - Lock Pick - Cable Crimp - Rigging Cable - Fix The Swinging Chandelier - Access Card - Pin Code - Booty Call

Reactions: BayJay47

chaos924

Feb 18, 2021
Hello everybody again.

My last attempt at delivering a scene unlocker being met with suspicion (and in hindsight I understand why), I came up with another (actually easier), "safer", way to unlock the scenes in the Scene Player for PC players.

Again this way doesn't modify your saves (but back them up anyway, that's just good sense), so it'll have to be reapplied after each update. And again this should work for this game and Treasure of Nadia.

However this time there's no executable to download, just one game file to modify easily.

This is easily reversible by overwriting the file from the original game archive you downloaded.

I've attached the modified file for convenience.

Edit: I've fixed the code for Booty calls to avoid having Kamasutra pages of different girls

Last edited:

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
I for one appreciate mature Carol's full set of curves and glad that there are at least a couple of voluptuous female characters in TGO. Also like that TGO seems more story led than ToN which ended up a blur of successive, fairly brief, animated sex scenes one after another and little else.
That's why I skip all dialogue to get over with the scenes as soon as possible. The worst about ToN is that it ends in a anticlimax cliffhanger. At least the dev started a new game rather than make pointless grupal sex in a temple full of skeletons and snakes.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes