Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
Even if treasure of nadia wasn't meant to have incest, the patch worked well with the story. With this game the patch just makes things very weird.
Both LE and ToN seemed fine with the patch. This was the first one i didn't patch before playing... and it's still weird. Especially Heather's dialog -- "My little boy" this and that. Seems like it was written so that it sorta could fit as Mom dialog, but in a half-assed way. LE did it perfectly, ToN did it fine. This one? Weird.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the always helpful always hanging around her baby girls neighbor boy.
Taking into account all the action and teasing he gets from her girls,
she is and will be very happy to have him wed one or both of her honeys.
I, 4 one, would love that tremendously.
Both LE and ToN seemed fine with the patch. This was the first one i didn't patch before playing... and it's still weird. Especially Heather's dialog -- "My little boy" this and that. Seems like it was written so that it sorta could fit as Mom dialog, but in a half-assed way. LE did it perfectly, ToN did it fine. This one? Weird.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I played all ntl games and thinking about starting this but is it the same love potion fuck fest or Mc actually has a brain to get the ladies?

Reactions: Vitalya009

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I played all ntl games and thinking about starting this but is it the same love potion fuck fest or Mc actually has a brain to get the ladies?
No potion and MC is meh at best (this is the 4th update, we dunno how he'll evolve). Fuckfest is forthcoming though in about a year

Was9_ua

Jun 21, 2017
Hello everybody again.

My last attempt at delivering a scene unlocker being met with suspicion (and in hindsight I understand why), I came up with another (actually easier), "safer", way to unlock the scenes in the Scene Player for PC players.

Again this way doesn't modify your saves (but back them up anyway, that's just good sense), so it'll have to be reapplied after each update. And again this should work for this game and Treasure of Nadia.

However this time there's no executable to download, just one game file to modify easily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a bonus, this mod should allow you to have all the booty calls unlocked for a character once they've accepted to stay in your room.

This is easily reversible by overwriting the file from the original game archive you downloaded.

I've attached the modified file for convenience.
its Work

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So I have tried to turn the sound off, but it will not turn off, why can't I!
You know what ? I was just curious about that statement and tried it for myself and guess what ?! :eek: With the exception of the full motion scenes the whole game is mute... :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes