shadokin77

Oct 19, 2020
I'm stuck at the forest where Diana and Henry should meet. Nothing happens when I enter the forest. Is this a bug? Should I restart the game or redownload?
Same here, just started with 91013 and theres nothing going on in the forest

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Same here, just started with 91013 and theres nothing going on in the forest
There is bug in v 09013. For fix try find v 09014 or wait to next update.
Maybe you can try update your game to v07011 or v07012 play it through this part and after that update again to 09013.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If not Carol then Andrea is the only other candidate to be mom because they are the only two women who old enough in the game to have given birth to William. My money is on Carol because the mom character in Treasure of Nadia, Janet, got caught diddling herself early on in the game by the MC just like William with Carol recently. Yep. The mom in The Genesis Order is Carol without a doubt. (y)
It's more likely that Carol is not the mother for two simple reasons.

First, there's been nothing to indicate that she is. Treasure of Nadia and Lust Epidemic both lampshade the fact that the not mom is the mom with either accidental or purposefully bad writing around the topic. It's obvious basically from go that the Janet and whatever the hell your "sister in law" is named were the intended mothers since they were overly familiar with the main character for someone that they were not related to in a way that indicated parental intimacy. This is made doubly obvious by the fact that during said "diddling" scene Carol does not admonish the MC for the taboo nature of it and instead approaches it as if it was simply an inappropriate action on the MC's part and the MC himself does not behave as if it's his mom but he's not allowed to say it.

Second, the scene with and behavior of Hannah does not indicate a sibling relationship with the MC either. It indicates someone who has been in love with him since they were kids but was too much of a tomboy growing up to do anything about it and then Chloe started sniffing around so Hannah doubled down on her silly antics and being the support to Chloe since she couldn't do anything herself. The entire situation reads "This is my best friend and her mom" instead of "This is my mom and sister". If there's a mother it's probably the one who helped the MC buy his house. Heather, I think?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Indeed. I'm just trying to grind out money and having shit luck of it. I've completed up to the end of the current update and am having zero luck with anything spawning in the forest.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's more likely that Carol is not the mother for two simple reasons.

First, there's been nothing to indicate that she is. Treasure of Nadia and Lust Epidemic both lampshade the fact that the not mom is the mom with either accidental or purposefully bad writing around the topic. It's obvious basically from go that the Janet and whatever the hell your "sister in law" is named were the intended mothers since they were overly familiar with the main character for someone that they were not related to in a way that indicated parental intimacy. This is made doubly obvious by the fact that during said "diddling" scene Carol does not admonish the MC for the taboo nature of it and instead approaches it as if it was simply an inappropriate action on the MC's part and the MC himself does not behave as if it's his mom but he's not allowed to say it.

Second, the scene with and behavior of Hannah does not indicate a sibling relationship with the MC either. It indicates someone who has been in love with him since they were kids but was too much of a tomboy growing up to do anything about it and then Chloe started sniffing around so Hannah doubled down on her silly antics and being the support to Chloe since she couldn't do anything herself. The entire situation reads "This is my best friend and her mom" instead of "This is my mom and sister". If there's a mother it's probably the one who helped the MC buy his house. Heather, I think?
It's more likely she's not the mother cause there's no wincest in the game. No need to write a wall saying nothing

Reactions: Petzl

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Indeed. I'm just trying to grind out money and having shit luck of it. I've completed up to the end of the current update and am having zero luck with anything spawning in the forest.
Just need to walk quickly from place to place randomly, until artefact appear, although certain locations seem better than others.

Artefacts.png

For me most frequent score of artefact show above, other places too for spawn is pseudo-random; sometime appearance happen under foliage so need to look hard for dimmer blue flicker if hide. If change move speed to fast and walk from one place above to other for me not long before artefact appear. Sometimes move out and back in to forest helps as does save game now and again. Very easy stuff especially if do treasure hunt for five minutes every day between updates. Try walk in circuit from marked area to marked area as show above and see what occurs. Works always for me.

Would not recommend hack save to gain wealth for can end up ruin game and cause frustration much.

Good luck! (y)

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Lol, telling people to not cheat and expect them to even try to read your reply. You must be new here™
Im all for people cheating, I encourage it. I also encourage figuring out their own solutions if they break their game.

Every game ive decompiled and looked through, the "anti-cheat" 9/10 is just checking for a value within a realistic range. Revert your modifications, pass said hurdle, cheat away until they implement it again. Rinse and repeat.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't like NLT games anymore.Guy starts with incest comics but recent developments points that he moving away from something his hardcore fans made him famous for.This is sad but reality thanks for game graphics are nice.
Don't say you did not have time to adjust... for fuck sake it's almost 5 years since the rules have changed... :rolleyes: Just because you cannot wank anymore the the written word " Mom " or " Sis " NLT ( as in No Limit Taboo ) won't change his name :BootyTime:
Blame patreon and their dumb rules.
Patreon is only enforcing the set rules... it's not really in their jurisdiction :LOL: But if it makes you all feel a tad bit better then blame it all on Patreon :p
There's not much to do in .09 that you need a walkthrough. Maybe as more of the game opens up we'll need it.
There is not much to do in the entire game... ! :eek: Whoever gets lost ( ??? o_O:WaitWhat::unsure: ??? ) there is always the oracle function... if you go for the extra content then talk to the headless chickens running around town :LOL: Of course both needs basic knowledge like ENGRISH :ROFLMAO:
Just need to walk quickly from place to place randomly, until artefact appear, although certain locations seem better than others.
I don't really think so... but however... this whole map is a spawning spot ( wherever Fuckface can stand there's a chance some goodie will spawn there ) you just have to give it time ! ( no need to exit/enter the forest or save a hundred times... and there is no limit in spawn !!! I got my 39 stuff in less than 10 minutes without a single exit or save ! ;) )

If someone has trouble with this I suggest to forget TON and get acquainted with the TGO system... it takes about a whole minute to figure it out though as it seems this is waaay too much asking for a ton of noodles ! :p

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Im all for people cheating, I encourage it. I also encourage figuring out their own solutions if they break their game.

Every game ive decompiled and looked through, the "anti-cheat" 9/10 is just checking for a value within a realistic range. Revert your modifications, pass said hurdle, cheat away until they implement it again. Rinse and repeat.
Welp as soon as the RPGMaker Editor TGO version comes out I suggest TO YOU specifically take it for a spin... I'm eager to see how you fix the remnant damage it will do ( just like it does with TON it's respective version :KEK: ) Can rinse and repeat as long as you want I'll be patiently waiting for the good news ;):ROFLMAO:

Chad_K

Nov 14, 2018
NLT hasn't done wincest in over 4 years, the F you on about ? Rando-dude-fan-made patch doesn't mean anything
have you been playing the same games as us?
it's blatantly obvious that the characters are related in ToN and LE, they just don't "spell it out for you" because of Patreon rules.
they are not the only developer to do this, it's widely done by many developers that use Patreon.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes