Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Or, if you're on Windows, try this:

Sound settings

View attachment 1603003

The select "Mute" for TGO
View attachment 1603008
As long as it's running you set this from outside the Appln
Man, you are someone from MS devs or technical support? Lot of guys here cant read previouse post and you want from them change system settings?
Don't you have a little exaggerated expectations?

nam13250

Jan 28, 2019
Have anyone fail to run image file for the new patch? it keep saying loading error, i try to redownload the whole game but it still happens

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Riiight... anything just to be able to read you are fucking your mom... :rolleyes:
:KEK:
If not Carol then Andrea is the only other candidate to be mom because they are the only two women who old enough in the game to have given birth to William. My money is on Carol because the mom character in Treasure of Nadia, Janet, got caught diddling herself early on in the game by the MC just like William with Carol recently. Yep. The mom in The Genesis Order is Carol without a doubt. (y)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If not Carol then Andrea is the only other candidate to be mom because they are the only two women who old enough in the game to have given birth to William. My money is on Carol because the mom character in Treasure of Nadia, Janet, got caught diddling herself early on in the game by the MC just like William with Carol recently. Yep. The mom in The Genesis Order is Carol without a doubt. (y)
There is no old enough woman there is no candidate... this is not an incest game ! The sooner you get it the better off you are... though I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

TheArchitect416

Jun 19, 2021
please help I keep getting these errors and it keeps crashing after a few seconds into the game...

YEP_CoreEngine.js:1098 Error: Failed to load: data/Actors.json
at Function.DataManager.checkError (rpg_managers.js:172)
at Function.DataManager.isDatabaseLoaded (rpg_managers.js:97)
at Function.DataManager.isDatabaseLoaded (js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:1164)
at Function.DataManager.isDatabaseLoaded (js/plugins/ALOE_ItemSkillSortPriority.js:82)
at Scene_Boot.isReady (rpg_scenes.js:374)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2044)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (rpg_managers.js:2009)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1933)

this is happening on treasure of nadia too and and any other rpgm game

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
Shame you're not keeping up with it, but I understand, especially with how Genesis Order is written.
Why is NLT moving so hard to make incest not viable is beyond me though. No Limits Taboo my ass.
I'm a fan, but each game has been getting more and more vanilla.
This tbh,
if the reason is because regulation, then he can try NTR than making vanilla game.
No Limits Taboo my ass. :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
please help I keep getting these errors and it keeps crashing after a few seconds into the game...

YEP_CoreEngine.js:1098 Error: Failed to load: data/Actors.json
at Function.DataManager.checkError (rpg_managers.js:172)
at Function.DataManager.isDatabaseLoaded (rpg_managers.js:97)
at Function.DataManager.isDatabaseLoaded (js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:1164)
at Function.DataManager.isDatabaseLoaded (js/plugins/ALOE_ItemSkillSortPriority.js:82)
at Scene_Boot.isReady (rpg_scenes.js:374)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2044)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (rpg_managers.js:2009)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1933)

this is happening on treasure of nadia too and and any other rpgm game
Try it here, I don't know if it can help ...

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
There is no old enough woman there is no candidate... this is not an incest game ! The sooner you get it the better off you are... though I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I don't like NLT games anymore.Guy starts with incest comics but recent developments points that he moving away from something his hardcore fans made him famous for.This is sad but reality thanks for game graphics are nice.

Reactions: Aeggon and Only1P

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't like NLT games anymore.Guy starts with incest comics but recent developments points that he moving away from something his hardcore fans made him famous for.This is sad but reality thanks for game graphics are nice.
Blame patreon and their dumb rules.

Reactions: hou78

j3sty

Oct 20, 2017
I'm stuck at the forest where Diana and Henry should meet. Nothing happens when I enter the forest. Is this a bug? Should I restart the game or redownload?

samanrider

Oct 5, 2019
Is there something wrong with the website? the page says update v0.09013 but the download link still shows v0.07012

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes