DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
INCEST PATCH

With TGO version .09013, I have decided to discontinue the fanmade incest patch. The dialogue with Chloe, and other characters relating to her relationship with the MC, would have to be substantially rewritten at this point for the incest to make sense, and might have to be rewritten again depending upon how future scenes play out. This is simply too much work for me. I might come back and rewrite the dialogue when the game nears the end of its development in two years, so I won't have to deal with any surprises at that point. But for now, I am not providing any more updates.

Garrettino is still making his Images patch available, which you can find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/page-127#post-7347087
Shame you're not keeping up with it, but I understand, especially with how Genesis Order is written.
Why is NLT moving so hard to make incest not viable is beyond me though. No Limits Taboo my ass.
I'm a fan, but each game has been getting more and more vanilla.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Shame you're not keeping up with it, but I understand, especially with how Genesis Order is written.
Why is NLT moving so hard to make incest not viable is beyond me though. No Limits Taboo my ass.
I'm a fan, but each game has been getting more and more vanilla.
Because he need to compromise with Patreon rules, it shouldn't be so difficult to understand after 4 years of repeating the same thing.

Reactions: oaiki and custal

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Landlady and Roommate works with Patreon.
He's going out of his way to make it not compatible.
Also, move to Substar for fuck sake.
he has 14,654 Patreons ... he has no incentive to move ... there many other games that cater for incest, enjoy this one for what it is and go to the others if you need.

I originally applied the incest patch to TON, but after a while I got into the game and the character relationship became less important as story / quest were more interesting ... not missing it in TGO

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Landlady and Roommate works with Patreon.
He's going out of his way to make it not compatible.
Also, move to Substar for fuck sake.
Because even with Substar sooner or later will be the same thing, it will not change anything, we all need to deal with it.
Do you want to still play these games or not seeing anything?
I myself prefer playing, incest or not.

Reactions: oaiki

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Weekly Report
View attachment 1601170
Yesterday was the release of The Genesis Order chapter 4! Chapter 5 is now underway and will release February 2nd. The chapter will feature several new scenes, including, a mysterious discovery leads to some interesting side effects as you start to explore Casula Forest.

As of yesterday, The Genesis Order is now available to all tiers. I want to remind everyone to take the survey which is linked at the end of each update.

Using this survey you can let me know how you feel about the game's tone, humor, storytelling, and more. And of course, you can rate and give feedback for all the women in the game as well.

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback, and thank you for supporting the development! Have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like the pink girl dropped something under her bed. :unsure: Or spied William spying on her from beneath some of her furniture? :unsure: Or is she twerking vertically to K-pop horizontally? :rolleyes: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I know we all have different tastes and likes but am I the only one that doesn't like Erica? I find her face design weird ;o

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
Anyone else have this problem?

Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 5.18.37 AM.png

Mac (v.07012) from the RACATY link.
I'm not gonna redownload a gig and a half for one corrupt video file, I just snipped the bad part off the end of the video and it worked fine.

Reactions: Maximum Risk

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
I've found the scroll and I have another question.
Has anyone found the third chest key ?
I've opened The Blowjob Kamasutra but I'm out of key to open the last one from Erica's booty call.
Or maybe there isn't any Key in the new update ?

Lolo-90

Sep 21, 2020
Anybody encountered troubles with the update only files?
I had 3 crashes now at different points in the game. Not many other applications running in the backround, so my computer should run the game just fine.

I did not have problems with the prior versions, but this update... i just dont want to replay everything (i dont save too often within one session...)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Anybody encountered troubles with the update only files?
I had 3 crashes now at different points in the game. Not many other applications running in the backround, so my computer should run the game just fine.

I did not have problems with the prior versions, but this update... i just dont want to replay everything (i dont save too often within one session...)
Nope. You aren't mixing compressed/uncompressed UO files, are you?

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
I've found the scroll and I have another question.
Has anyone found the third chest key ?
I've opened The Blowjob Kamasutra but I'm out of key to open the last one from Erica's booty call.
Or maybe there isn't any Key in the new update ?
Nevermind, I found it

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
the lack of Incest in this one is really disappointing, that was my fave thing about NLT games, they actually were one of the few who did incest good :(

and the fact it can't be easily patched is a real bummer
NLT hasn't done wincest in over 4 years, the F you on about ? Rando-dude-fan-made patch doesn't mean anything

• Angry
Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes