mattius77

May 16, 2017
It's not like we are pulling this notion of NLT producing incest-themed games out of our butts. Their previous games and toons had direct references to familial relations between characters in their titles. (My Summer With Mom & Sis; Mother's Gangbang; Aunt Deb's Show; etc.) This type of subject was sort of their wheelhouse - iirc NLT stands for 'No Limits Taboo', after all.

I understand the situation with Patreon and the difficulties with credit card processing surrounding 'sensitive content' and whatnot; I've been playing games shared within this community for a number of years, and remember The Great Purge of 2017 (or whenever) when Patreon brought the hammer down on a number of great creators. What I guess I don't get is what changed about the coding here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the gentleposter who had been doing the patches said he quit not because it was complicated from a character/writing perspective, but because of technical changes to the game code making it necessary to essentially redo the patch from scratch with every update. I have worked in AAA PC & console dev and publishing, but only on the business side. I'm not a dev or coder myself, so I don't know what changes would require that kind of action.

EDIT: I just re-read the post, and he is suspending the patch in part because of writing. My bad.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not like we are pulling this notion of NLT producing incest-themed games out of our butts. Their previous games and toons had direct references to familial relations between characters in their titles. (My Summer With Mom & Sis; Mother's Gangbang; Aunt Deb's Show; etc.) This type of subject was sort of their wheelhouse - iirc NLT stands for 'No Limits Taboo', after all.

I understand the situation with Patreon and the difficulties with credit card processing surrounding 'sensitive content' and whatnot; I've been playing games shared within this community for a number of years, and remember The Great Purge of 2017 (or whenever) when Patreon brought the hammer down on a number of great creators. What I guess I don't get is what changed about the coding here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the gentleposter who had been doing the patches said he quit not because it was complicated from a character/writing perspective, but because of technical changes to the game code making it necessary to essentially redo the patch from scratch with every update. I have worked in AAA PC & console dev and publishing, but only on the business side. I'm not a dev or coder myself, so I don't know what changes would require that kind of action.
Requesting insta-ban if you bring out EA/Ubisoft/ActiBlizz

mattius77

May 16, 2017
No......... But I have interviewed at 2 of those 3, and lived down the street from the other one. lol

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Point is that is no need to grind and that artefact appear more frequent statistically, in some area, than scattered over area randomly! :p (Follow certain path and artefact appear where you go rather than distant from position.) Not need to spend long session seeking treasure. (n) Couple of minute here... couple of minute there... plenty of dollar, i.e., game token, to use for refurbish and furnish house for booty call purpose without effort. (In Treasure of Nadia I think new jade statue and exotic birds for garden both $1,000,000!) When other area in forest become open even less effort if do a little over a long time rather than a lot more quickly. Work smart rather than work hard and success guaranteed like take candy from baby I say!

Last edited:
Reactions: voltairepop

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
use for refurbish and furnish house for booty call purpose without effort. (In Treasure of Nadia I think new jade statue and exotic birds for garden both $1,000,000!) When other area in forest become open even less effort if do a little over a long time rather than a lot more quickly. Work smart rather than work hard and success guaranteed like take candy from baby I say!
Time and place... if you played the game ( TON ) right everything falls in place just in time... ZERO grind ZERO effort... advancing the story results in so much money increase that it does not take time to get said 1M........ but if you wanna grind be my guest :ROFLMAO:

UO = Unofficial?

Android version here updated old OP version(which is official I am assuming) and the game worked fine.
Update Only = UO

Android IS THE NLT OFFICIAL ( fixed ) the saves will not work if you mix them... but I couldn't care less what and how you guys mix it's your choice at the end :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Two minute sacrifice a day is no grind when 1,440 minutes available! Is only some 0.001% of time! I am very busy person on weekday especially and hardly miss so few moments gone I say. :LOL: As suggest to each his/her own which good thing I think and therefore am! :ROFLMAO: (One for philosopher inclined there. :p) I leave you in peace now to spend many hours tease and mock unsuspecting others... which REALLY seem like BIGGEST waste of time of all to me... but as say before to each his/her own! :ROFLMAO: Enjoy! (y)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Two minute sacrifice a day is no grind when 1,440 minutes available! Is only some 0.001% of time! I am very busy person on weekday especially and hardly miss so few moments gone I say. :LOL: As suggest to each his/her own which good thing I think and therefore am! :ROFLMAO: (One for philosopher inclined there. :p) I leave you in peace now to spend many hours tease and mock unsuspecting others... which REALLY seem like BIGGEST waste of time of all to me... but as say before to each his/her own! :ROFLMAO: Enjoy! (y)
I'm just telling how the game mechanics works... as for what you dudes do with it honestly I don't give a flying fuck ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, Patreon have just shut down - once again! - Glamour and put it under review.

You "wise" and "brilliant" guys who are whining and pestering and sniffling and blaming NLT because they aren't focusing on incest anymore... just think about how smart and far-sighted you are.

Enough said.

Reactions: voltairepop

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So what NEW ver. 14 have compared ver. 13 ?????
Nothing, it fixes some random bugs (like getting stuck with no scene in the forest as been reported a bunch of times in here). If you didn't get the bug > no need for 14

Reactions: DrakaF

patrick031773

May 25, 2020
hi i have a problem, i play v 09013, 8% photos 5/5 extra 2/2 outfits 2/2 booty calls 2/2, oracle tell me Tasha's friends are meeting in the forest go spy them but there isn't exclamation point, what can i do?
Did you ever resolve this? I am having the same issue!!!

patrick031773

May 25, 2020
hi i have a problem, i play v 09013, 8% photos 5/5 extra 2/2 outfits 2/2 booty calls 2/2, oracle tell me Tasha's friends are meeting in the forest go spy them but there isn't exclamation point, what can i do?
I have the same problem, except I did see the meeting in the forest! Why am I not at 9%???

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes