Soldier_Boy

Jan 21, 2022
So you ask for ways to play on Android but don't play on Android. Makes sense
FYI I'm using an Nvidia SHIELD connected to an HD TV.

There are Android devices out there other than phones, you know.

I was just wondering if there was a way of incorporating the hi-res videos present on the PC version with the Android app so the game can be enjoyed on an HD TV using an Android games console.

That's all.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
FYI I'm using an Nvidia SHIELD connected to an HD TV.

There are Android devices out there other than phones, you know.

I was just wondering if there was a way of incorporating the hi-res videos present on the PC version with the Android app so the game can be enjoyed on an HD TV using an Android games console.

That's all.
use Joiplay emulator. as apk versions are highly compressed.. that's the only way you can enjoy Hi-Res on android

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can you upload the mac one again?

Says it have been downloaded too many times. Thanks!
Well it says I can't download nor preview the Gdrive link for Android because it's been downloaded several times. Otherwise I'd have used it xP
Nope... And you lot made sure with your incompetence to remove my other file host for this case... now you can either deal with the waiting period or you just download it from somewhere else... IDGAF either way

Should this matter arise one more time and you can look for someone else to get your stuffs coz I ain't your fucking lackey ! Some nerve you dudes some nerve...

use Joiplay emulator. as apk versions are highly compressed.. that's the only way you can enjoy Hi-Res on android
Sound advise ! ;) I just don't understand that a hardcore Android user why can't figure this out... :WeSmart: but at the same time he has the wits to demand a 4K apk version... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
About less than 0% since she's not his mom and there's probably a few girls before her
He'll probably do her anally first because, unlike every other women, the MC in NLT games always does his mom good and hard up the butt before hitting her pussy. ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Think Tank

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Even odds as per the MC fucking his mom (Carol) in the next episode I reckon. :p
He'll probably do her anally first because, unlike every other women, the MC in NLT games always does his mom good and hard up the butt before hitting her pussy. ;)
Yeah yeah... next in line should be an 8 year old coz she winked at Fuckface during an animation... :LOL:

Reactions: Think Tank

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
how to cheat money?
First method is to use save edit online, you can set your money to whatever you like. Second method is using MV Cheat.exe. I often use it to easily get the key for the required key chest after i'm done with the update so I don't have to go around looking for it, very allegorical

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
It's really not that much of a time sink to earn cash in TGO at all. You can easily get a little bank roll and still afford all available home upgrades currently open for purchase with minimal effort farming idols. I just don't get the need to cheat money, especially with the limited playable content out right now.

I've bought everything I could currently get and still sitting on 8K. The risk of breaking the game just isn't worth the cheat imo.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes