phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
how to cheat money?
First method is to use save edit online, you can set your money to whatever you like. Second method is using MV Cheat.exe. I often use it to easily get the key for the required key chest after i'm done with the update so I don't have to go around looking for it, very allegorical

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
It's really not that much of a time sink to earn cash in TGO at all. You can easily get a little bank roll and still afford all available home upgrades currently open for purchase with minimal effort farming idols. I just don't get the need to cheat money, especially with the limited playable content out right now.

I've bought everything I could currently get and still sitting on 8K. The risk of breaking the game just isn't worth the cheat imo.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's really not that much of a time sink to earn cash in TGO at all. You can easily get a little bank roll and still afford all available home upgrades currently open for purchase with minimal effort farming idols. I just don't get the need to cheat money, especially with the limited playable content out right now.

I've bought everything I could currently get and still sitting on 8K. The risk of breaking the game just isn't worth the cheat imo.
Grats, you're 1 of the only dudes who could outbrain both the entire ToN and TGO threads about $. Welcome to the club, there's like 4 of us total

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes