TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
Found a bug story wise at least for me... if you are supposed to spy after Henry and Diana in the forest but instead go to the police station and use the PIN you get from the house number you get caugth doing so and can view the scene in the forest afterwards but you wont get the call from Ella after the forest which causes you to be stuck.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Found a bug story wise at least for me... if you are supposed to spy after Henry and Diana in the forest but instead go to the police station and use the PIN you get from the house number you get caugth doing so and can view the scene in the forest afterwards but you wont get the call from Ella after the forest which causes you to be stuck.
Good thing no1 reported it since last week and NLT didn't release a patch ........ Oh wait

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
lol like treasure of nadia i love 3 girls wearings heels :)
Best bet for taste is fashionable stylish lady so look for Andrea, Ella, Kimberley, Lillian, Melissa and Nellie. (y) In particular Newsreader Kimberley Foxx look like good match as per your specification so keep eyes peeled for her appearance. With heels like that is a wonder she not get nose bleed or suffer altitude sickness! :LOL:

Kimberly.png

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
With heels like that is a wonder she not get nose bleed or suffer altitude sickness! :LOL:
What's so special with this stiletto ??? :oops: Can't see ANYTHING special OR extraordinary... ofc I'm no heel freak either sooo... :ROFLMAO: Besides... I'm more interested in the bitc... ummm Mademoiselle rather than her taste in fashion :LOL:

Reactions: johnelros

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
What's so special with this stiletto ??? :oops: Can't see ANYTHING special OR extraordinary... ofc I'm no heel freak either sooo... :ROFLMAO: Besides... I'm more interested in the bitc... ummm Mademoiselle rather than her taste in fashion :LOL:
If it were real life those would very likely be 6"+ inches tall stilettos. Anything more than 4.5" is really excessively & uncomfortably high, according to the most significant person in my real life, especially since those are not platform stillettos.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If it were real life those would very likely be 6"+ inches tall stilettos. Anything more than 4.5" is really excessively & uncomfortably high, according to the most significant person in my real life, especially since those are not platform stillettos.
Though I would argue those 6 inches according this pic but anyways thanks for the clear up ! :D(y)

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Garrettino's Incest ~Pseudo~Patch:
(Outdated! Only Heather Included)
(NEW! Updated Jan.15, 2022)
This mod changes certain characters names into "Family Friendly" versions via the Art Assets:
-Heather becomes "Mother"
-Chloe becomes "Sister"
-Carol becomes "Aunty"
-Hannah becomes "Cousin"

PervySage will be covering the Dialogue Text portion, I'll stick with these.
This mod should be a one-time fix, that should work indefinitely; until/unless NLT alters the UI/HUD.

Sister Chloe, Aunt Carol, and Cousin Hannah have now been added! (Jan.15, 2022)
Enjoy!
View attachment 1598338
*Instructions on how to install, inside the .RAR, mod created by me.
**This is purely a Fan-Made creation and does NOT reflect the intent of the Creator (NLT) nor should it be considered Canon.
Garrettino "Mother" word is too much generic, you should replace it to "Mom" I think, also "Aunt's Farm" would be better... for Chloe and Hannah, dialogues that mention them as sis and cousin is enough.. no need for their Name to appear as Chloe (Sister) and Cousin Hannah... it doesn't look organic

Reactions: daemonblackfyre

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Garrettino "Mother" word is too much generic, you should replace it to "Mom" I think, also "Aunt's Farm" would be better... for Chloe and Hannah, dialogues that mention them as sis and cousin is enough.. no need for their Name to appear as Chloe (Sister) and Cousin Hannah... it doesn't look organic
And then you find out nothing makes sense and you're wasting your time. Have fun coming back every 2 weeks to tell us the names don't work until the patch dude dumps everything like the other patcher, it'll be entertaining

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
High heels injurious to feet and can cause chronic foot damage yet women, even female doctor who understand risk, wear high heels for improve posture and accentuate female walk in ways that make wearer more sexually attractive, i.e., greater pelvic rotation, increased vertical motion at the hip, shorter strides and higher number of steps per minute. Many women are willing to suffer pain and discomfort to look "hot" and high heels is prime example of such. The higher the heel the more dangerous the footwear and heel of toon woman Kimberley Foxx is very high indeed.

highheels.png

Personally I prefer sweet intelligent athletic natural looking girl/woman, without too much cosmetic wearing comfortable flat shoes, who can walk, jog, sometimes run at near to my speed for practical girl/woman secure in own appearance much more fun and better company always. All terrain girl/woman better than fashion plate clothes horse for companion I say but respect likes and tastes of others whenever benign and harmless usually although always encourage girlfriend to wear sensible shoe as a rule. (y)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
High heels injurious to feet and can cause chronic foot damage yet women, even female doctor who understand risk, wear high heels for improve posture and accentuate female walk in ways that make wearer more sexually attractive, i.e., greater pelvic rotation, increased vertical motion at the hip, shorter strides and higher number of steps per minute. Many women are willing to suffer pain and discomfort to look "hot" and high heels is prime example of such. The higher the heel the more dangerous the footwear and heel of toon woman Kimberley Foxx is very high indeed.

View attachment 1615402

Personally I prefer intelligent athletic natural looking girl/woman, without too much cosmetic wearing comfortable flat shoes, who can walk, jog, sometimes run at near to my speed for practical girl/woman secure in own appearance much more fun and better company always. All terrain girl/woman better than fashion plate clothes horse for companion I say but respect likes and tastes of others whenever benign and harmless usually although always encourage girlfriend to wear sensible shoe as a rule. (y)
Imagine all that but in readable Engrish

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes