Nov 6, 2018
Guys the incest patch isn't available any more?
Ops just read the whole thread above.
For my defense its my first time playing this game, i didn't even start it yet i just saw the incest patch link in the first page and incest in tags so i figured..
I think they need to remove that

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guys the incest patch isn't available any more?
Ops just read the whole thread above.
For my defense its my first time playing this game, i didn't even start it yet i just saw the incest patch link in the first page and incest in tags so i figured..
I think they need to remove that
Double posting aside, the mods around here don't care much about tags (or the thread in general). If you post a bunch of "remove tag", they'll nuke your junk for spamming. If you report the OP for "useless tag", they'll ignore you. Best to let the wackjobs come screaming and laugh at them

Reactions: Julius Kingsley

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Double posting aside, the mods around here don't care much about tags (or the thread in general). If you post a bunch of "remove tag", they'll nuke your junk for spamming. If you report the OP for "useless tag", they'll ignore you. Best to let the wackjobs come screaming and laugh at them
Welp there is this other solution you try it for yourself and realise what is true and what is not... tag or not one can see what's going on... ofc this would require the so called " common sense " which nowadays people tend to show lacking ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Reactions: 44Tom

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
!! :eek:

Updates biweekly each months 2nd and 15th ( around 15.00 CET and after 17.00 CET here on F95 )
Check on it -----> OP :p ( before you ask it's the very first post..... :KEK: ) OR in the thread... by someone else then me... keep reading the thread and you will eventually see if there is one ! ;):cool:

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Can't some authorised person remove "Incest" tag, on first page of thread, to deter persistent complaining when downloader find game has no such content by design? Is tiresome for people over and over and over to keep bleat and grizzle about such thing ceaseless whine and moan about misled before acquire and feel cheat perpetrated. (y) Nobody get to fuck mom, sis, or any close relative in incest free The Genesis Order - GET OVER IT! :censored: Not dangle "Incest" tag in respect to game, like dung bait for scarab, would be good first step to stomp out or at least reduce such nonsense. :)

Reactions: 44Tom

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
do you keep the Sliver Statue or sale it? I sold mine just wondering if i fucked up
No use for it aside the 600$. If you need it in a future update, it'll either give you another 1 or we all got fucked. Knowing other NLT games, it should be the 1st (but you never know)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
No use for it aside the 600$. If you need it in a future update, it'll either give you another 1 or we all got fucked. Knowing other NLT games, it should be the 1st (but you never know)
That's true, but I believe it will not be the last artifact we saw, maybe it will be more difficult to find others but not impossible.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes