Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
It will finish approximately 2024 april-may :whistle:

Ditto... but as you mentioned yourself ... " respect " ... welp it's not my business so I don't care... though I dislike those who act stupid coz it looks fab ! :LOL: And folks can brand me disrespectful I don't care in general... who's ready to fuck up his/her health for looks is just a dumb fuck to me :ROFLMAO: And ultimately will land in the void of things that I ignore :p

Took you quite some time... :LOL: Does it take another couple of years to scrounge up fresh intel ? :oops::LOL:

Then I will enlighten you... and TGO gives me the absolute helping hand ! ;)

THIS GAME HAS NO INCEST !!! - a very simple statement made by many BUT the most important of these is NLT !

Now I or many others don't really care what perverted fantasies you have or nurture but it would be most welcome if REALITY and your ( all IFs ) FANTASY would stay separate as they actually are ( you yourself write about this in your segment... ) and not go into this mixture where " wink wink " and " obviously " would define these games... just plain and simply accept them for what they are ( you had 5 years for transition ) and if you want to then play them with your or someone others patches... still altering reality so you can get an actual hard on ?!? :oops::LOL:

Dude that sooo wrong on so many levels that it begs the question what's surprising in that some folks get angry that reality gets twisted ? :WaitWhat: This would resemble most like todays politics ( does not matter who where when coz it's ALL :LOL: )
NLT said the same thing about NADIA, next you're gonna tell me Janet and Kaley incest wasn't canon?
You clearly don't "GET IT", there are those of us that do, and we don't need validation for it.

5 years? Both Lust Epidemic AND Nadia had Incest, LE had M/S at it's CORE crux, with the Valorie+Brad scene as the climactic send off. If you don't get why many of these DEVS have to publicly claim there is "NO INCEST", and the need for these patches to be made in the first place, you're either not paying attention, in denial or just downright slow on the take.

And you end it by kink/fetish shaming an entire categorical TAG? Seriously bro? And it's not like you're NEW, you should "Get it" by now, but it makes sense now why you average less than 1 upvote per post. Maybe try a "Less is More" approach, instead of just giving us your own personal commentary on every post here.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You clearly don't "GET IT"
See... told you it will end up like this...:rolleyes:
Yes :p Face reality 2017 happened :rolleyes:
And you end it by kink/fetish shaming an entire categorical TAG? Seriously bro? And it's not like you're NEW, you should "Get it" by now, but it makes sense now why you average less than 1 upvote per post. Maybe try a "Less is More" approach, instead of just giving us your own personal commentary on every post here.
Cool :cool: Not like we have anything to talk about... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Think Tank

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
but it makes sense now why you average less than 1 upvote per post
Okay then... seeing what a tremendous like-hunter I have a face off with as of this moment I stop providing any stuff related to TGO and let you have the mantle ( can combine it with your incest freak show patch too ;) ) surely this will get you some " upvotes " :ROFLMAO: So have fun with it ! ;)

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
If you don't get why many of these DEVS have to publicly claim there is "NO INCEST", and the need for these patches to be made in the first place, you're either not paying attention, in denial or just downright slow on the take.
Quite confused. Which is it? There's IS incest but Devs deny it - in which case why do you complain? Or there isn't, in which case the reason "these patches have to be made in the first place" is self-evidently obvious - even to you unless "you're either [sic] not paying attention, in denial or just downright slow on the take."

And you end it by kink/fetish shaming an entire categorical TAG? Seriously bro? And it's not like you're NEW, you should "Get it" by now, but it makes sense now why you average less than 1 upvote per post.
So the person complaining about someone else "shaming" others proceeds to try and shame someone based on their upvote ratio?

Maybe you could be judged on your posts-per-month figure?

Go ahead and try and shame me on my ratio ... not that I care!

Maybe try a "Less is More" approach, instead of just giving us your own personal commentary on every post here.
Try following your own "less is more" philosophy and bitch less about an off-topic subject - or take it elsewhere ....

You clearly don't "GET IT", there are those of us that do, and we don't need validation for it.
You clearly don't "GET IT", there are those of us that don't need permission from you to object to the never ending "but what about MS" / "family" etc etc.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Since we're on the subject of like-shaming : I got ~20x more than patcher dude ...... Does make me immune to his "wincest was in NLT's games before 2017 but the purge never happened so he needs to keep making the same games as before cause otherwise his name means nothing" ?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Since we're on the subject of like-shaming : I got ~20x more than patcher dude ...... Does make me immune to his "wincest was in NLT's games before 2017 but the purge never happened so he needs to keep making the same games as before cause otherwise his name means nothing" ?
Wink wink obvi obvi :cool: :LOL:

Xanado

May 9, 2018

We had a long chat with NLT the author of Spicygaming's GOM: Treasure of Nadia. We talked about the trilogy, how he manages it all & what the future plans look like. NLT really dove deep into the whole process behind making his games.

An you cannot miss!

Spice - Spicygaming.net
Interesting read, thx.(y)

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
All this hacking to fake incest content seems pointless stupid to me, especially as no longer involve simple change of value of variable inside game, using initialisation file, but actual tedious long-winded search and replace of text in code already inside game. I doubt developer would have implemented game like this if change of name/relationship was supposed to be. Why so much distress, hand wringing and fuss about such thing anyway? I don't understand uproar made by some about mom, sis, daughter, auntie, niece, granny some blood-relative or other identity for game already has lovely various female character for surely everybody must warm to one, two, or several of for various reason.

Stop fretting guys, move on, and enjoy what looking more and more like great game as it comes - STRAIGHT!

Is what I say anyway. (y)

Reactions: oaiki

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I'm definitely not a "Like Whore", so that's on me for accidentally giving that impression.
But I do appreciate the LIKES, as it's a tiny comfort for the time and effort PervySensei and I have have put in,
so thanks again to those who appreciated both/either mod :D

I just wanted to defend "Wincest"-fans, as the shaming of an entire group is a huge difference than a 1v1 personal dispute, which is what I thought we had. But I now realize I shoulda just hit [IGNORE] on Sixart, from the beginning,
as he has basically taken over this thread as his own personal BLOG. Now the page/post count has dropped significantly,
and it's much easier to visit.

I suggest everyone else do the same. Cheers!

*Also worth noting, to shit on Incest is to shit on the creator NLT himself,
it's one thing to NOT have similar tastes, but to kink-shame, really doesn't belong on a Forum as diverse as this.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Buho

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm definitely not a "Like Whore", so that's on me for accidentally giving that impression.
But I do appreciate the LIKES, as it's a tiny comfort for the time and effort PervySage and I have have put in,
so thanks again to those who appreciated both/either mod :D

I just wanted to defend "Wincest"-fans, as the shaming of an entire group is a huge difference than a 1v1 personal dispute, which is what I thought we had. But I now realize I shoulda just hit [IGNORE] on Sixart, from the beginning,
as he has basically taken over this thread as his own personal BLOG. Now the page/post count has dropped significantly,
and it's much easier to visit.

I suggest everyone else do the same. Cheers!

*Also worth noting, to shit on Incest is to shit on the creator NLT himself,
it's one thing to NOT have similar tastes, but to kink-shame, really doesn't belong on a Forum as diverse as this.
So pointing out how fail you sound for wanting wincest in a game that doesn't make sense having it is = to dropkicking NLT in the face ? Sound logic. And no, NLT's name doesn't mean anything since 2017's purge happened, no need to keep trying to make it a point of debate. You either deal with the fact anything made before was 1 thing and everything since then is another or you keep sounding like a broken record whining how NLT should keep doing what he made 5 years ago, even though that would mean he gets dumped out of Patreon and dies as a dev. And once more, telling you stop trying to shoehorn wincest in the game doesn't mean we're kinkshaming any1, just that you (and some other dudes) are way too desperate for something that's never coming out

Reactions: Think Tank

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
So pointing out how fail you sound for wanting wincest in a game that doesn't make sense having it is = to dropkicking NLT in the face ? Sound logic. And no, NLT's name doesn't mean anything since 2017's purge happened, no need to keep trying to make it a point of debate. You either deal with the fact anything made before was 1 thing and everything since then is another or you keep sounding like a broken record whining how NLT should keep doing what he made 5 years ago, even though that would mean he gets dumped out of Patreon and dies as a dev. And once more, telling you stop trying to shoehorn wincest in the game doesn't mean we're kinkshaming any1, just that you (and some other dudes) are way too desperate for something that's never coming out
Nope, not claiming any of you/anyone else was kink-shaming, just him, in that one post.
I've already ignored him, so I can't quote it, but go find it, was one of the most blatant examples of kink-shaming I've seen here, in my ~4 years.

I've come to grips with the Incest not working/matching for this game, I've already said as much...
and it was the primary reason Pervy and I were so disheartened while working on this in the first place.
-BUT-
People still want it, apparently, why not it's fun, are we not entitled to that? Isn't that what modding is all about?
Customizing games to fit your own personal fantasy paradigm? Everyone else has been fine, it was just his response that I found appalling, but I've fixed it on my own end.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Pathetic... a broken record delusional like-harlot drama queen just ignored me... tears running... weeping.gif How am I ever gonna survive this ?!? :oops: :rolleyes:

There is only one way out of this pickle... :cry:
1613480_tumblr_m805oqAd5t1r1s7izo1_500.gif
Though I think I just figured out why he made " sooo much " progress with his little project... He can't even find the " show ignored content " button... :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes