ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
hey guys, is it near the end of the game on the current build?
Hi, and welcome to F95!

For this game, we are nowhere near the end. NLT has a system for his version numbers:

V09013:

09 is the % complete (approximate)
01 is the month (January)
3 is the ordinal release that month.

The next release will be something close to 12021, for:

12 for 12%
02 for February
1 for first release of the month

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi, and welcome to F95!

For this game, we are nowhere near the end. NLT has a system for his version numbers:

V09013:

09 is the % complete (approximate)
01 is the month (January)
3 is the ordinal release that month.

The next release will be something close to 12021, for:

12 for 12%
02 for February
1 for first release of the month
"Welcome to F95" with an almost 2 year old account ......

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
Feb.png
Coming February 2nd will be the 6th chapter of The Genesis Order, featuring three new scenes and a Kamasutra Page. A new discovery is about to be made, and it has some interesting effects you won't want to miss.

In addition to deepening the mysteries of North Santiva, a fun afternoon is spent helping a couple of teasing ladies in need.

2022 is off to a great start! I'm very pleased with how The Genesis Order has implemented feedback from Treasure of Nadia. One thing that you may notice is how the main-line quest flows. Arianna is there to help you on your way, but extra effort is being put into keeping the flow logical so assistance isn't as necessary as it was in ToN.

It's also been a lot of fun to animate story scenes, and to find new ways to improve quality. Your feedback and support has been great and I look forward to another year of raising the bar and bringing something amazing to all of you!

Thanks and have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report
View attachment 1613519
Coming February 2nd will be the 6th chapter of The Genesis Order, featuring three new scenes and a Kamasutra Page. A new discovery is about to be made, and it has some interesting effects you won't want to miss.

In addition to deepening the mysteries of North Santiva, a fun afternoon is spent helping a couple of teasing ladies in need.

2022 is off to a great start! I'm very pleased with how The Genesis Order has implemented feedback from Treasure of Nadia. One thing that you may notice is how the main-line quest flows. Arianna is there to help you on your way, but extra effort is being put into keeping the flow logical so assistance isn't as necessary as it was in ToN.

It's also been a lot of fun to animate story scenes, and to find new ways to improve quality. Your feedback and support has been great and I look forward to another year of raising the bar and bringing something amazing to all of you!

Thanks and have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"... a fun afternoon is spent helping a couple of teasing ladies in need..."

Hmm. I put money on the Ray girls Carol and Hannah as teasers based on curvy lady in denim jeans and polka dot red and white bikini top shown on Weekly Report above. Yay! Is all time for opinion to speculate and air until next Weekly Report drop. (y)

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
i expect girls i love in next update because for the moment all are ugly
Which do you love? :unsure: Which are ugly? :unsure: All look mighty fine to me! :p (Although personality and intelligence more important things for me in liking character.) And two - Kimberley and Nellie - not appear yet so best not judge favourites too soon. :censored:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes