DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I'm at 97%.
Can't figure out these hints:
Do you think angels celebrate Christmas? I wonder what gifts they get.
I Wonder if they have sex in Heaven... Do angels know how to have sex?

Missing 1 photo, assuming it's from the puzzles. Also, do the puzzles count for completion %?
And Booty Calls is at 12/13. One phone contact is still listed as "???".

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Just to be clear, (and so I don't have false expectations going into this), only ONE girl can potentially become pregnant in the end?

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Well, no spoilers, but just check out the walkthrough and search for phrase "preg". I'm just kinda disappointed with what I saw, and hope someone might say details not covered by walkthrough.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Finally I can download it again (refused to download the filler until it was completed)

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
But I guess you just the type to keep on posting even 'tho you're being ignored ....

Keep it up - all you'll do is piss off everyone else while I remain blissful unaware of your pathetic vitriol

What's next? to put me on your ignore list but keep on posting .... the stupidity of some people defies belief

Imagine saying this unironically on a coomer forum and being THIS smug about it.

Jan 24, 2023
Q: I downloaded a save, but it doesn't show up in my game.
The game needs a "DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave" file to recognize a save. If you don't have the file simply create it by starting a new game and save as soon as possible.

Note: The number in the save file name e.g. "DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave" tells you which save slot you have to use in the game. Means, "DefaultTGOfile99.rpgsave" use save slot 99. This information is stored in the "DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave" file.
Tried this a few times now and still it doesn't show. Windows version.

There was an existing global save, it didn't work. I created a new one, didn't work. Any thoughts?

I'm only trying the final save as for some reason I can't get the Demon Fossil from the previous update. It didn't appear where it was supposed to. I extracted the update again and but still no fossil.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I remember i played Treasure of Nadia every update.
I haven't touched this game not even once and now it's completed? hmm maybe its time :KEK:

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
Does anyone have a savefile for last version? My game is bugged and I have to redo a lot of missions that I already have done

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes