TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
ALSO ADDING TO MY CASE OF WEITHER OR NOT THERE WILL BE MORE CONTENT ADDED, AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY I FIND IT VERY STRANGE THAT NLT MEDIA WOULD LEAVE THE INTELIGENCE AT 6 AND STRENGTH AT 5 WITH NAILS AND A DUMBELL IN OUR INVENT ,THUS CONCLUDING THESE 2 SCREENSHOT TO ADD.
SO I BELIVE THERE WILL BE MORE CONTENT HAGD 5fb1c55bd886147c13b7e91adb8bf2e4.jpg 9c9f254ba102d8ec492bab8366e8dd75.jpg

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Wouldn't it be something if No limits taboo wasn't censored. Be yourself. You are popular enough to not sell yourself out. Build your own website on your own and you wouldn't have to censor every fucking thing you do. NLT can be fun going on, but wouldn't it be so much better being old school like the comics and new school with the current content? Have a pair.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^
Just because you are an incest aficionado NLT still chooses money and business over your preferences... better deal with it... oh and this is a pirate site not an NLT message board :LOL: Give my regards to him on his discord channel :p

Reactions: JoeyGucci

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
You need to start a game in slot 3 in save on game , start it play until you can save it then exit game.
go to your main drive C in most cases go down to users click on your user name there then click on AppData if you dont see AppData you need to click view at top and chk hidden items then AppData will show click AppData and click Local scroll down to userdata and you TGO save files are there. now unzip save file replace if you already have a save file in slot 3 then go back to game. load save 3 then go to save it again load it and it will be that save from my save file. :) View attachment 3334046
\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data. paste the save file there and start game open up slot 3 ( or whatever save file you are going to use ) and save it again and it will be the new save

Last edited:
Reactions: Zukzukarr

Gatorbeef333

Sep 7, 2022
so i had a incomplete save so i got one that was 100% but cant find where to view the last dinner party scenes any clue were its at

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
i have a booty call situtation now that may be a bug, where i click on the phone and select booty call and select a character for some booty action, the arianna dark swcreen problem happens and cant do anything in the game, sue to the dark screen,

this has happen after the arianna oracle task from the police station where she stole the laptop for dianna and needs to return home.

AI cant do any booty calls due to this bug where arianna is still missing and cant progress further in the game.

can someone please assist with solving the problem.

Cognacc

Dec 17, 2018
No, but you most likely miss something.. is all botey call scenes unlocked? All vid clips bought in strip center shop? All profiles collected etc?

I had similar problem and turned out I missed Lilillan's anal page from way back.. was tricky to figure out how to get the ending dinner:

I made a backup copy of the whole game and placed that in a secondary folder, as in a folder where my games arn't.
Then downloaded and installed the cheat into this new copy (which isn't updated to 1.00 yet, that's at 0.98 I believe.
Loaded my save from the end of LAST version, NOT from the new one!
Cheated for the needed key, got the page, did the botey call, saved my game and closed the game.

Now I went to my orignal game, the one without the cheat, checked that all scenes were unlocked and at 98%
Did all the new stuff, which is to buy the vids, get Arianna's 2 BCall scenes, Go to kitchen, get ingerdients/recipe and scene, go and massage feet, scene.. now 100% move to entrance and dinner starts.

Important to note: If you use cheat from .98% version in 1.00 game vesion, your completion will freeze at .98% and going to massage feet will do an enless loop!

That's why I did it in a backup copy of the game and from a save from .98 (or earlier) and used that cheated save to play in my usual non cheated game.

Hope this helps?

Note: All puzzled must be unlocked, but they don't need to be solved.. doing that missed scene unlocked the last puzzle for me and haven't solved the 6 last or so.. still I got the end game dinner to tricker :)
i talk to the angel lady she said i have to finish all of the quest with strangers ._. is there a walkthrough for it?

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes