GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
I know this maybe late, but I just ran into a bug where if you create the hidden passage in the mansion before the cutscene of sneaking in to talk to lillian about madalyn and duncan, you end up being stuck in a room with brian, erica and tasha before being able to move and begin the next cutscene of being caught by the guards and taken to henry and diana. I had to use no clip cheats to begin that cutscene. Is there going to be a fix or do we just not trigger that hidden passage before beginning the cutscene?
Also, I remember another skip bug but was able to pass it no problem. But, if you are curious, it's when you enter the eve cathedral from the forest area and go up to move the boulder or at any point if you move the boulder prior to having the girls search the area you trigger the cutscene of the girls telling you way to go on moving the boulder and proceed to the area with the alligator blocking the way without the girls being there in the first place.

Last edited:

andres18

May 24, 2017
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3509955

You've never seen a gated community like this. Woodstead is a housing community located on the outskirts of Escovia and is home to those who wish to live a life free of debauchery. Gaining access to this place isn't easy. You must be uninfected or be one of the lucky few who cannot transmit the virus known as Aphrosia. Woodstread is a wholesome community that will surely not fall prey to the sex-crazed world around it... right? Visit Woodstead during Symphony of the Serpent's opening chapter, launching July 2nd!

The Genesis Order reaches 100% in less than two days! With this final content update our focus shifts almost exclusively to Symphony of the Serpent's development. However, there will continue to be bug fixes and other polishing updates done to TGO on the same release schedule that you're used to. I will be adding a bit of content in addition to fixes, but the completion percent is now finalized. It's been a fantastic ride and now I can't wait to share with you all our next project!

Thank you everyone for supporting these games! It's been a dream come true developing this growing series of games and I look forward to a bright future!
The same characters are always tiring... because they don't include succubus, futa, drugs etc etc etc

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
I'm still playing through the game, but it feels like it took the bad parts of Treasure of Nadia and made them worse. Too many love interests; shoehorning sex scenes to the detriment of the story's pacing; very obtuse puzzles to the point that it's impossible to play without consulting the in-game hint system.

Reactions: Malicre
Aug 8, 2021
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3509955

You've never seen a gated community like this. Woodstead is a housing community located on the outskirts of Escovia and is home to those who wish to live a life free of debauchery. Gaining access to this place isn't easy. You must be uninfected or be one of the lucky few who cannot transmit the virus known as Aphrosia. Woodstread is a wholesome community that will surely not fall prey to the sex-crazed world around it... right? Visit Woodstead during Symphony of the Serpent's opening chapter, launching July 2nd!

The Genesis Order reaches 100% in less than two days! With this final content update our focus shifts almost exclusively to Symphony of the Serpent's development. However, there will continue to be bug fixes and other polishing updates done to TGO on the same release schedule that you're used to. I will be adding a bit of content in addition to fixes, but the completion percent is now finalized. It's been a fantastic ride and now I can't wait to share with you all our next project!

Thank you everyone for supporting these games! It's been a dream come true developing this growing series of games and I look forward to a bright future!
Melissa or Andrea contents will be fine

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Did anyone else found out that the game was rushed to be completed that NLT just changed the restroom in the gym into walls?
Ella's apartment too. There's one more room there, but it's just gone now.
Nellie's apartment also left unfinished.

Bah. I thought with the 100% completion, I could enter every unaccessible rooms before. this sucks.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any latest walkthrough mode or latest cheat mode for this game. Its a great game. Please help and reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes