Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
I'm still playing through the game, but it feels like it took the bad parts of Treasure of Nadia and made them worse. Too many love interests; shoehorning sex scenes to the detriment of the story's pacing; very obtuse puzzles to the point that it's impossible to play without consulting the in-game hint system.

Reactions: Malicre
Aug 8, 2021
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3509955

You've never seen a gated community like this. Woodstead is a housing community located on the outskirts of Escovia and is home to those who wish to live a life free of debauchery. Gaining access to this place isn't easy. You must be uninfected or be one of the lucky few who cannot transmit the virus known as Aphrosia. Woodstread is a wholesome community that will surely not fall prey to the sex-crazed world around it... right? Visit Woodstead during Symphony of the Serpent's opening chapter, launching July 2nd!

The Genesis Order reaches 100% in less than two days! With this final content update our focus shifts almost exclusively to Symphony of the Serpent's development. However, there will continue to be bug fixes and other polishing updates done to TGO on the same release schedule that you're used to. I will be adding a bit of content in addition to fixes, but the completion percent is now finalized. It's been a fantastic ride and now I can't wait to share with you all our next project!

Thank you everyone for supporting these games! It's been a dream come true developing this growing series of games and I look forward to a bright future!
Melissa or Andrea contents will be fine

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Did anyone else found out that the game was rushed to be completed that NLT just changed the restroom in the gym into walls?
Ella's apartment too. There's one more room there, but it's just gone now.
Nellie's apartment also left unfinished.

Bah. I thought with the 100% completion, I could enter every unaccessible rooms before. this sucks.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any latest walkthrough mode or latest cheat mode for this game. Its a great game. Please help and reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Did anyone else found out that the game was rushed to be completed that NLT just changed the restroom in the gym into walls?
Ella's apartment too. There's one more room there, but it's just gone now.
Nellie's apartment also left unfinished.

Bah. I thought with the 100% completion, I could enter every unaccessible rooms before. this sucks.
NLT simply removed all unused entrances and doors. He also removed the corridor on the ground floor of the television studio. And he did the right thing, otherwise we would have continued to click on these doors in vain in the hope of finding something that is not there.

Reactions: JoeyGucci
Apr 11, 2021
So glad to finally see the final release!
Any idea what NLT will be up to next after this game?
A part of me really wishes they would return to making comics again... Those were great.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
is this getting any more updates or should i play now?
Usually when NLT games hit v1.0 there is at least one bugfix update, and I think in the past they've added maybe a 'bonus' scene (like an orgy or something). But as far as story content goes, this is the end. The 'final' final might be v1.0114 or something, but that's it.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
It is kind of amusing though. "No Limits Taboo".........except for the one, which we can't add until the last update. Now it is no limits.

Edit: I was waiting until v1.00 to play this game, and was surprised to see the tag for the big I had been added. Is that just for the unofficial patch, or did the final content update from NLT go full 'no limits'?

Last edited:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
ALSO ADDING TO MY CASE OF WEITHER OR NOT THERE WILL BE MORE CONTENT ADDED, AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY I FIND IT VERY STRANGE THAT NLT MEDIA WOULD LEAVE THE INTELIGENCE AT 6 AND STRENGTH AT 5 WITH NAILS AND A DUMBELL IN OUR INVENT ,THUS CONCLUDING THESE 2 SCREENSHOT TO ADD.
SO I BELIVE THERE WILL BE MORE CONTENT HAGD View attachment 3511326 View attachment 3511329
NLT has confirmed no more content.

• Haha
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Wouldn't it be something if No limits taboo wasn't censored. Be yourself. You are popular enough to not sell yourself out. Build your own website on your own and you wouldn't have to censor every fucking thing you do. NLT can be fun going on, but wouldn't it be so much better being old school like the comics and new school with the current content? Have a pair.
This drum has been beaten to death.

Patreon doesn't allow incest content. Many many top titles have been banned from patreon due to incest content.

Patreon are backed by big banks and are a lot safer than other sites like subscribestar.

NLT values his business over your kink

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hi, the last version I got is the .90112, do I just download the last update, or do I need to do something else?
Either spend a lot of time hunting down and download 10 separate updates since 90112 and install them in the proper order, or just download the full game.

I'll let you figure out which one is easier.

• Angry
Reactions: Fazel

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
wow completed after all this time the moment has arrived .
all i need to know is what is the easy way to make money since i see i will need 20k in the game

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes