cantdecide

Aug 15, 2017
Can someone tell me how to fix this btw already tried changing the name and getting it back to the same but it doesnt work

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
ok can someone tell me to to catch the cat it runs off to fast to catch
go into phone and set your travel speed to the fastest if you haven't already done that, then you will want to click on the right side of the screen as soon as you enter the strip scene, it may take a couple of tries.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Short update but with how fast we get them compared to other devs I'm not complaining. The scene with the two milfs is such a tease though. Hope it's not long till I get to bang them. Here's to another short 12 days till next update.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I've been so conditioned by other adult games that even as Erica was sitting on top of me naked in my bed I was like "and the interruption to the actual sex comes in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

and it never came (obligatory joke about what/who did)
Wiki link below may help:

Incest obsession is a "complex" thing. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
So Carol is William's mother and Hanna is his sister. Heather is Carol's sister and William's auntie and Heather's daughter Chloe is William Sizemore's cousin. ;) Several tangled familial relationships there but, OK, I think I've finally got it now. (y)

• Angry
Reactions: hunt005

Huegel

Apr 29, 2019
Android links??
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Genesis Order [v.12021] [NLT Media]

Download Apk: Mega, Google

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Short update but with how fast we get them compared to other devs I'm not complaining. The scene with the two milfs is such a tease though. Hope it's not long till I get to bang them. Here's to another short 12 days till next update.
I was a supporter of NLT the whole way through TON and he never disappointed with his updates. Twice a month, frequent updates, and always responded pretty quick. I believe the ladies will be many updates down the road if he follows TON path.
I am certainly with you on that one though.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
That was the safe for work version was it not? The actual relationship was that she was his mother. As for the general dissent towards this game? Honestly im not sure its truly all about no incest and more people are realising without their primary kink driving them on the issue with the devs games is they are pretty much the exact same experience each time albeit with different cast of characters more or less. Great games IMO but after this many years perhaps the shine has started to fade for some.
I might have played the safe-for-patreon version then, not sure. Thought that variant was plenty on it's own, I got bored of this whole incest thing ages ago, so I'm totally on board for more games without it.

A single fetish doesn't make or break a game for me in most cases anyways.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes