LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Kink-shaming people that like incest on a thread about an NLT's game... I guess now I've seen everything.

Did you ever read NLT's comics or played his early games? Patreon forced him to delete them, but you can still find them here on F95. It was an incest fest. That's what No Limits Taboo (NLT) originally meant. There was even bestiality in one of his comics.
These weirdos have some sort of mental disease.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
NLT is not looking for "creative freedom". NLT is in the business of creating games that satisfy a certain niche. By working within the boundaries of Patreon, and the payment services, he will maximize his return for his efforts.
NLT is a sellout? Well we agree on something there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Kink-shaming people that like incest on a thread about an NLT's game... I guess now I've seen everything.

Did you ever read NLT's comics or played his early games? Patreon forced him to delete them, but you can still find them here on F95. It was an incest fest. That's what No Limits Taboo (NLT) originally meant. There was even bestiality in one of his comics.
It would be funnier if this wasn't old news from 4 years ago. Still lol-worthy though

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
its a new world out there
NLT fanboys who dont want incest? :D

Patreon is the result of this shit
ban it

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021

Never seen comic nor ever look deliberately for incest material. If not like sexual kink why not say so? I don't like incest, loathe bestiality, and hate paedophilia to the core of my being. Is me saying I hate and am disgusted by paedophilia kink shaming and wrong to say? If not where do you draw the line? Anyway if upset by my comment I suggest you click on report link, bad mouth me to your heart's content, and I wish you every good luck. (y) That goes for everybody else too. :ROFLMAO: I'm sick to death with people grizzling about incest missing from The Genesis Order over and over and over ad infinitum like dyspeptic crybaby. :cry:

Last edited:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Two things can be true at the same time

-NLT fans, who have experienced years of fun incest content, can be justifiably disappointed that his new game doesn't have any

AND

-It's weird to try your best to insert incest roles in a game that doesn't have them and, what's more, isn't designed to (there is no "Landlady" that's clearly your mother, the Heather thread kinda quickly falls apart)

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
What are you talking about guys? This game is 100% incest.
It's not though

Heather loosely works as a motherly figure, but the line of thought that she's a stand in for a mother falls apart relatively quicky. Chloe's backstory doesn't support her being a sister.

MAYBE if you have threesomes with either of the mother/daughter combos, but the characters themselves aren't related to MC

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
You mean NLT?
Those who have always made Incest games
but just recently stopped
pathetic double standards there ;)

why do you play games made by some sick weirdos?
You don't even know who you're trying to argue with. So I'll ignore this.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
These games are usually pretty decently done but something about not bothering to do a cum overlay for plastered character portraits during dialogue just seemed out of place.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not though

Heather loosely works as a motherly figure, but the line of thought that she's a stand in for a mother falls apart relatively quicky. Chloe's backstory doesn't support her being a sister.

MAYBE if you have threesomes with either of the mother/daughter combos, but the characters themselves aren't related to MC
Not happening ever

odino

Aug 14, 2017
over 12000 patrons off your last games with incest yet you drop it mmhh ok,one way to bite the hand that feeds you,best of luck going forward :)
patron was in patron web not in insickt pirates webs
and you can be sure he gets more petron everyday with his best updates schedule compared to insickt based games thats only milking air head fools with 1-2 update per year

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
patron was in patron web not in insickt pirates webs
and you can be sure he gets more petron everyday with his best updates schedule compared to insickt based games thats only milking air head fools with 1-2 update per year
obviously you have no idea how this works-you pick a genre and create a game,part of the reason the dev was so protifable was the incest content-its a killer on here.treasure of nadia required a patch so dont go there its not patreon its the dev.as for your 1-2 updates per year please check this site your comment is rubbish at best.pity as @ NLT Media dont needs us now

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes