nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Can't you stop arguing and debating about incest or the way we have to farm, or even if there is no point to play the game a second time (or even a third).

For myself I like the game like it is, anims are great models are super cute, sexy and high quality, I like the story.
It's well writted. Yes it's almost the same as Treasure Of Nadia with some new characters, but the story continu so it's like movies and their "suite", you lke or dislike...

If you really don't like, pass you way and find a better game that suite you (and avoid crying and complaining).

PS: By the way if you dont want to farm, it's easy to cheat and get lots of gold... even if it ruin a bit the gameplay.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Read FAQ.
Stone COLD as ever :LOL: But it still assumes that noodles actually CAN read ! :p:KEK:
PS: By the way if you dont want to farm, it's easy to cheat and get lots of gold... even if it ruin a bit the gameplay.
A BIT ??? :LOL: Literally the only gameplay we have is farming :KEK: And ofc there is still a good chance to wreck the game so think twice before such sound advise ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Edit: Actually, if anyone could do me a solid (Idk how this works) and just add this post on the main page, I'll keep updating it with the latest saves.
Full save of 12021, and I'll most likely keep updating it anyway so I don't have to make new posts every time
You can put it in your signature and whenever wherever you post the link to your stuff is visible... or not directly visible... or trick the system not visible but still there ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
So the MC can't fuck his mom yet, yes? :whistle:
Yes :p

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Don't bother... not to burst your bubbles but you ain't gonna fuck mom or sis or aunt etc. here... instead you will fuck all the other characters of this game so make your peace with it ! :KEK:
Fuck the rest 'cause moms are best. Never say die, I'll be back later. (y)

Reactions: Soggy Bread

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Fuck the rest 'cause moms are best. Never say die, I'll be back later. (y)
MOMS ????? :oops:o_O:oops: How many mom(s) does a human have normally ??? :oops:o_O:oops:

I have a strange fealing that the delusion is so great that MILF - MOM terms got all mixed up :LOL::ROFLMAO: :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes