batmanforever

Nov 9, 2020
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by NLT Media
Version of the game: The Genesis Order [v.12021]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 1,5GB
Compressed Size: 660MB - - - MEGA

Fix for Img bug attached replace it in www/data
If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compress For Update Only Please

spiderguy84

Apr 4, 2019
By downloading the most reason Mac version ! View attachment 1634243
By creating a Mac version from the Windows one ! View attachment 1634245

Plenty enough said... wonder what silly backlash will befall poor old me for stating the obvious... :unsure::LOL:
Didn't state the obvious, in fact, it seems you didn't even read my message. Previous mac version is broken and won't unpack is what I had said. So I can't download the previous mac version. So is that silly backlash?

• Angry
Reactions: GeorgeMarty

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Jeez

Again !?!

You've had this fantasy-discussion daily for weeks! Can you not understand the responses?

I'll keep it simple - you may get it this time ....

NO INCEST

Will you just give it a rest?
Nope :p

But it's pretty obvious he's either some real sick dude or doing this deliberately for the show... :cautious:

Didn't state the obvious, in fact, it seems you didn't even read my message. Previous mac version is broken and won't unpack is what I had said. So I can't download the previous mac version. So is that silly backlash?
Actually you have not understood MY message so... the answer is ( as most of the times ! :ROFLMAO: )
Yes :p

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Before you start to argue here and display your lack of knowledge how do operate a Mac please feel advise to read the FAQ linked on OP.

spiderguy84

Apr 4, 2019
Before you start to argue here and display your lack of knowledge how do operate a Mac please feel advise to read the FAQ linked on OP.
I know how to operate a mac just fine, thanks. The issue is this. I don't have any version of the game saved. The version that's linked to for mac is busted, as many people in posts have pointed out (because I did use the search feature). So, please tell me again how reading the FAQ is supposed to help me download a previous version of the game (when that version is broken) and then update it using the update only?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
All good now. I do have her one page. I had used the cheat mod, so maybe that was it....actually reinstalled the game with no mod and it worked fine. Thanks for the assist
NLT's games are famous for breaking if you try to mod them.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I never use mods but I do use save editors and never had any issues. But it also depends on much you use it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I know how to operate a mac just fine, thanks. The issue is this. I don't have any version of the game saved. The version that's linked to for mac is busted, as many people in posts have pointed out (because I did use the search feature). So, please tell me again how reading the FAQ is supposed to help me download a previous version of the game (when that version is broken) and then update it using the update only?
The game is not busted. Your extraction tool is. If you still can't extract the old Mac full version then download the available Mac update-only file and the full Windows version and merge the folders as explained in the FAQ. Or merge the folders by downloading the correct version of NW.js from here:

spiderguy84

Apr 4, 2019
The game is not busted. Your extraction tool is. If you still can't extract the old Mac full version then download the available Mac update-only file and the full Windows version and merge the folders as explained in the FAQ. Or merge the folders by downloading the correct version of NW.js from here:
Didn't say the game was busted. Said the version in the link is busted. Can't download anything for the mac currently due to bad links that haven't even been updated in a month

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I can't download the previous version. Period. End of story. Your solution was to download the previous version. I can't download the previous version. Get your head out of your ass you stupid fucking cunt
For the second time you misundastood what I was offering as solution(s)... but yeah... as it happens I expected as such :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Funny thing this Engrish people tend to mixmatch things ( when those were 2 straight simple short sentences :BootyTime: ) get angry as hell ( what ?... about themselves and their incapability ? :WutFace:) and as a bonus this name calling thingy... :LUL:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Didn't say the game was busted. Said the version in the link is busted. Can't download anything for the mac currently due to bad links that haven't even been updated in a month
No problem with downloading the available full Mac version.
1643999000909.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Jeez

Again !?!

You've had this fantasy-discussion daily for weeks! Can you not understand the responses?

I'll keep it simple - you may get it this time ....

NO INCEST

Will you just give it a rest?
What did you expect from someone named Oedipus? It's literally THE name for wanting to sex up mom. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Think Tank
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes