sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Or try switch to low resolution.
Also update your codecs try CCCP or K-Lite
Another point to start right off the compressed version if it's rig related... though if it did not occurred before I don't see why would it now... unless something got fucked up on the rig which is something every person must deal with themselves... the all seeing crystal ball is still not available :p :LOL:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Another point to start right off the compressed version if it's rig related... though if it did not occurred before I don't see why would it now... unless something got fucked up on the rig which is something every person must deal with themselves... the all seeing crystal ball is still not available :p :LOL:
But after next update the same guy ask something about breake game. ;)

_RenPyFan_

May 15, 2021
In the forest bushes are replaced by boulders. Ex post changes of surroundings out of the blue are a little bit disturbing.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
"By downloading the most reason Mac version" - First of all, the word is recent not reason. Reason is what you do not have. Second, the most recent mac version can't be downloaded. The file is corrupted.
Unable to expand, file is corrupted
So end of story is you're just an asshole. Good to know, dumb 3rd world country
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. You *do* know you can reply to more than one message in a reply?

2. You *do* know how crass 2 posts in 1 minute (or 3 in 6 mins) makes you look?

3. You *should* have learned etiquette regarding multi-posts

4. You obviously don't understand that, if you want help, using the language you do is NOT the way to get it

5. Do you have Anger Management issues?

6. Regarding the 3rd quote above - suggest you look in a mirror before making any more posts

Keep this going and you won't "be new here" much longer

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
1. You *do* know you can reply to more than one message in a reply?

2. You *do* know how crass 2 posts in 1 minute (or 3 in 6 mins) makes you look?

3. You *should* have learned etiquette regarding multi-posts

4. You obviously don't understand that, if you want help, using the language you do is NOT the way to get it

5. Do you have Anger Management issues?

6. Regarding the 3rd quote above - suggest you look in a mirror before making any more posts

Keep this going and you won't "be new here" much longer
Ehh who cares... have been called worse over the years... although this 3rd world bullshit is a new one :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

What's really disturbing is the enormous incapability that's been presented the rest is just... meh ! :LOL:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
In the forest bushes are replaced by boulders. Ex post changes of surroundings out of the blue are a little bit disturbing.
I don't see the issue, you picked up the machete but NLT's not ready for you to explore that much of the forest yet, so they replaced some bushes with something you can't cut through.

This game is literally in-development, you can't really blame a dev for making changes like that when this game is 12% completed

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't see the issue, you picked up the machete but NLT's not ready for you to explore that much of the forest yet, so they replaced some bushes with something you can't cut through.
Since the game starts to resemble to TON pretty much in every aspect ( even the farming went back to those days :KEK: ) it would be nice if folks could do such a simple math problem ( rock bomb ?!? :LOL: or however we wanna name it this time... ) but it turns out it's wishful thinking and these are the worlds biggest problem at the moment that a blocking terrain got changed... :KEK:

This game is literally in-development, you can't really blame a dev for making changes like that when this game is 12% completed
Actually this must be very close to the finish line... that it get's portioned to this many part is a way to distribute ( for NLT economically ) biweekly in approx. 2% parts... but that does not mean that the development actually stands at 12%... released was 12% to Patreons... and thiefs :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Good on you to typo the name twice.
tell me, what do you think it should be... (LA = Lust Academy, ToN = Treasure of Nadia, TGO = The Genesis Order)
EDIT: My apologies, what was I thinking... major brainfart... should of course be Lust Epidemic...

Last edited:
Reactions: Think Tank

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Lust Epidemic is an NLT game that's for sure... as for Lust Academy it's a Bear in the Night product sooo... I guess your answer lies here somewhere :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
All I found was mod apks
My save files don't work with them
I did not mean F95... this is not the only place in the world you know... the interweb is not limited to index sites ;) :LOL: All the versions are out there by the way... whether or not one can find it it's up to their own skillset ;) :BootyTime:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
haha, ok, gawd, brainfart to the max... Lust Epidemic of course... :eek:

feel stupid now... can only blame the old noggin
Nah, don't worry about it. Just had to have a little fun.

And taking it like an adult: I'm actually glad to see the entire thread hasn't lost its collective mind.

PS - Thanks for the mistake. That game slipped my radar and looks pretty good.

Reactions: robbiej691

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just checked about 30 other sites with relatively the same purpose as this one and color me surprised EVERY single one has stopped releasing other versions than the PC full and UO + the unofficial Android versions... some of them ( I think 2 or 3 ) snatched yet the 09 from me but that's about it...

Step up guys you've got some catching up to do... :FacePalm: the hoardes are hungry everywhere reading their comments ! :KEK:

Does everyone pilfer from here ?! :p:LUL:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes