sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Help yourself by either not playing the compressed version or knowing how to update. Too much of a stretch to ask for both though
A compressed version is a stand alone so it's not about the know-how-to... besides I've just been around many sites and read about the compressed version being a failed one... I have not checked this one personally and I'm not even eager to give it a try... learned my lesson with TON back in the days... :KEK:

can someone help me please ?
Download the full version and stick to it as long as you can ! Now in the future here WILL COME INTO PLAY the know-how-to update... so attack the FAQ section as well ! ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That part in orange will hurt a few people
It's been there for quite some time now... they checked the tags... if it had incest in it... it is an incest game... if it did not have in it... it still is an incest game... if that is written in the middle of their faces with a different color... it is still an incest game...
5Pm.gif
See the variety of the options and the end result ?! :LOL: It adds up to only one end for lunatics regardless what you do :rolleyes: :WeSmart:

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Dude the incest debate is taking so long. Yeah man, having a close relationship formed by a 40F and 20M to the point of she helpping u on getting a house and practically acting like a parental figure is pretty common on the island's culture. And we shouldnt even think of another types of relations.
The fact that explicit incest is not tolerated on some sites is just pure coincidence.

Ddgan yuplop

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone else has the problem of the game crashing during the video parts. I attached an error message which may be the cause.
Does anyone know how to fix that?
Thanks in advance

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anyone else has the problem of the game crashing during the video parts. I attached an error message which may be the cause.
Thanks in advance
That error doesn't do anything and isn't the cause for your game crashing. Your PC/phone/Mac/Linux/toaster is at fault. Try to update your codecs and/or put the low quality videos in the options.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks in advance
That error doesn't do anything and isn't the cause for your game crashing. Your PC/phone/Mac/Linux/toaster is at fault. Try to update your codecs and/or put the low quality videos in the options.
What was said is true... a second ( or more ) NW on your rig was detected by the game but this has nothing to do with the game crashing... ( is it just the game or the PC goes with overheat ? :unsure: :LOL: ) You can try the lower quality for starters but if it's an overheat problem then your rig needs some serious upgrade !

Ddgan yuplop

Oct 9, 2018
What was said is true... a second ( or more ) NW on your rig was detected by the game but this has nothing to do with the game crashing... ( is it just the game or the PC goes with overheat ? :unsure: :LOL: ) You can try the lower quality for starters but if it's an overheat problem then your rig needs some serious upgrade !
I tried the low-quality option but it still crashes.
I played the entirety of treasure of nadia without it crashing once so Idk what's the issue

Ddgan yuplop

Oct 9, 2018
I am a noob in computers so can you tell what codecs are.
Also, I played treasure of Nadia and lust epidemic without any problems

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am a noob in computers so can you tell what codecs are.
Also, I played treasure of Nadia and lust epidemic without any problems
A codec is a program (screw you app freaks) that reads movie files in this case (hence the name : code/decode). Open your TGO folder and then get into /www/movies/ and try loading any of them. If your PC/whatever/lolphone crashes and burns, you got your answer. If it plays fine, your game got fuckered somehow and you'll probably need to get it again.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes