arthasdedded

May 31, 2021
why is incest tag back ? it doesn't look like NLT intentions and the fanmade patch seems disconcontinued for what will be quite some times ...

Dec 15, 2017
Could anyone spoil me how is the trilogy connected to each other? Are the girls we fuck on each chapter brand new or there are some overlap?

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Could anyone spoil me how is the trilogy connected to each other? Are the girls we fuck on each chapter brand new or there are some overlap?
[SPOILERS] in the first game you kill the physical body of the priest, who is actually a demon. In the second game, the demon's sister Madelyn captured the demon's soul and tricked him, into giving his powers to her. In the third game, she's a suspect in a murder case. In all games it seems that the love potion is affecting the women behavior.

Reactions: Arisato Minato

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Erica best girl.

Lillian? Well, i really like her design and her so called mysterious persona.
But, that's just too fast. That makes her feel quick and cheap.

I really love if she's just hard to get like Diana or Madalyn. But well, it's still an amazing scene.

Awesome KS Page for Hannah.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
And damn that Spider. I really thought that we're gonna get some cliche sexy time with Sister Judy.
DON'T GIVE ME FALSE HOPE, YOU DIMWIT!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
  • Sad
Reactions: DD69-1

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
May I ask if the android version is updated and if not if someone would be willing to add an updated android?

Not sure if its worth playing yet though? Or no actual scenes yet?

Reactions: Qtypical98

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
May I ask if the android version is updated and if not if someone would be willing to add an updated android?

If you're playing on android, i think it's best if you're wait until the game is fully done, which is in late 2023.
It's kinda pain in the ass to re-download and re-install stuff in your phone every 2 weeks. Unless you have your way to install update only in Android.

Reactions: soulles

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

wait till 20 or 25% for sizeable content

Reactions: soulles

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got a fan who wants to ”cest this game up into further shenanigans.
Any purist can still have his way with all the hotties tho .. in time.
lol, they removed it from the OP, but left it there on the title.. also the line from description is missing that said.. "this game has no incest"
And damn that Spider. I really thought that we're gonna get some cliche sexy time with Sister Judy.
DON'T GIVE ME FALSE HOPE, YOU DIMWIT!
Off with his head !!! :mad::mad::mad: :LOL:

Nope :p
To MAKE IT WORK !!! it is enough if you have the Windows versions www folder... but that's not the same as YOUR statement there ! ;)

There is now... someone put it back for " Obvious " reasons :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
TGO walkthrough v.14
Somebody patched it in and pledged to update with every new iteration.
We shall see.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We had a 2 week break from the madness, but now thanks to bigbrain mods, it'll come back and the thread will burn. GJ mods

• Angry
Reactions: Soggy Bread
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes