Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report

1.png
In 2 days, a new chapter of The Genesis Order will release featuring three new scenes, a new KS page and a new pinup! As night falls, something unexpected happens. Go deeper into the mansion, and uncover new clues.

In addition to the new content, I've finally added new menu sounds. I'm not sure if they will be the final versions, but I look forward to your feedback. Up until now, the menu sounds were the same as Treasure of Nadia. I did leave a couple of sound effects the same for consistencies sake, but hopefully you all like the new sound effects.

I've also been talking to a developer about working on a community editor for TGO puzzles that will allow you to build puzzles that you can play and share. This will be developed by a third party on the side and then implemented into TGO later. It will be just one of several fun mini-games that will add to TGO.

Thank you all for the support! Be on the lookout for the new chapter in a couple days and have a great week!

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report

View attachment 1652636
In 2 days, a new chapter of The Genesis Order will release featuring three new scenes, a new KS page and a new pinup! As night falls, something unexpected happens. Go deeper into the mansion, and uncover new clues.

In addition to the new content, I've finally added new menu sounds. I'm not sure if they will be the final versions, but I look forward to your feedback. Up until now, the menu sounds were the same as Treasure of Nadia. I did leave a couple of sound effects the same for consistencies sake, but hopefully you all like the new sound effects.

I've also been talking to a developer about working on a community editor for TGO puzzles that will allow you to build puzzles that you can play and share. This will be developed by a third party on the side and then implemented into TGO later. It will be just one of several fun mini-games that will add to TGO.

Thank you all for the support! Be on the lookout for the new chapter in a couple days and have a great week!
So who is lady in picture I ask? Look like pale complexion, brunette hair and slim body type. Not sure. Maybe Hannah with red hair wet? I think yes for hair not long and maybe bobbed or loose shoulder length. Too pale skin for Erica surely? Picture has diving board show and so pool. So I put money on Hannah with hair wet from swim in pool with spring board for gymnastic purpose behind Heather house. Tomorrow will check and perhaps corroborate deduction.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So who is lady in picture I ask? Look like pale complexion, brunette hair and slim body type. Hmm. Too pale for Erica? Not sure. Maybe Hannah with red hair wet? I think yes for hair not long, maybe shoulder length. I put money on Hannah with hair wet from pool. No more time ti speculate. Tomorrow will see.
From first look on her i must agree with you. She look like Hannah with wet hair.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So who is lady in picture I ask? Look like pale complexion, brunette hair and slim body type. Hmm. Too pale for Erica? Not sure. Maybe Hannah with red hair wet? I think yes for hair not long, maybe shoulder length. I put money on Hannah with hair wet from pool. No more time ti speculate. Tomorrow will see.
It is notmom ! :p :KEK: ( I'd say Chloe from the looks... :p )

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
It is notmom ! :p :KEK: ( I'd say Chloe from the looks... :p )
I think maybe Chloe hair longer. Surely Chloe too reserved to wear bikini? More of swimsuit girl surely which is why I like best although ultimate fate is to be corrupted in NLT game into empty-headed nymphet-slut like Kaley in ToN I guess. :( (Mouseover sigs below and text indicate why I favour Chloe and Carol.) If (not) mom (?) figure that some well preserved lady for age maybe forties upward! No stretch mark? No cellulite? Perhaps have picture in attic like Dorian Gray which age for her while she youthful always! Bathe in asses milk? Apply Oil of Olay? Nice trick if so but I say young lady is Hannah after submerge and unanimous on that! (y)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So Diana is ToN's MC's love interest?
Well considering that all NLT games are harem themed, I would say that every woman that appear in TON is MC's love interest but yes Diana is one of them. :)
Uhm, it looks like Hannah to me, can't wait to see the new update.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I- I d-dont like Mac... I-I happen to have one, c-come on bro d-don't be a meanie... I-it's not my fault, I mean he was looking at me in the shop, with big puppy eyes I c-couldn't leave him there all alone believe me!!!:cry::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
View attachment 1653232
Ehhh meanie time is over... :p got no problem with your rig OR what your personal preferences are... just as long as you can handle it :LOL: Yeah this was an ingenius scene " big puppy eyes " from a puss :KEK: I still love it :D;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ehhh meanie time is over... :p got no problem with your rig OR what your personal references are... just as long as you can handle it :LOL: Yeah this was an ingenius scene " big puppy eyes " from a puss :KEK: I still love it :D;)
Thank you man, well I can understand your disbelief about that... I mean I've read a lot of things posted by Mac users that are almost on par with the IFs posts.:KEK::KEK:
But I know how to read a manual, and how to update something without crashing it, I know it seems sci-fi considering how the noobs come here crying after they were helped and yet they fug up an update or a game, but luckily for me I'm not in this category.
Yup that was one of the best thing of all the Shreck saga, agreed 100%! (y)
deadp.gif

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thank you man, well I can understand your disbelief about that... I mean I've read a lot of things posted by Mac users that are almost on par with the IFs posts.:KEK::KEK:
But I know how to read a manual, and how to update something without crashing it, I know it seems sci-fi considering how the noobs come here crying after they were helped and yet they fug up an update or a game, but luckily for me I'm not in this category.
Yup that was one of the best thing of all the Shreck saga, agreed 100%! (y)
View attachment 1653329
On par you say... sometimes there are some well hidden over achievers along them sooo... welp I would not be a judge in this competition :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: " Fug up " you say ?... CHICKEN ! :KEK::KEK::KEK:

I don't like these animated movies in general... some scenes are hilarious alright buuut... welp it's not my cup of tea ;)

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
On par you say... sometimes there are some well hidden over achievers along them sooo... welp I would not be a judge in this competition :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: " Fug up " you say ?... CHICKEN ! :KEK::KEK::KEK:

I don't like these animated movies in general... some scenes are hilarious alright buuut... welp it's not my cup of tea ;)
Well, yes considering how I needed to explain how to find the correct game folder to one of my "colleagues", once, with an accurate path with every steps accurately explained with screenshots from my own Mac, I believe you.
star-trek.gif
Yeah, sometimes I try to restrain myself from cussing too much, I'm trying to be a gentleman you don't know how hard it is...
david-baker-forged-in-fire.gif
Eeeeh, I'm a bit of a fan, even though I'm more on the anime sides like Ghost in the Shell, GUNM etc, but not a big fan of 3D animation in general honestly, unless they really hit me, like UP.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, yes considering how I needed to explain how to find the correct game folder to one of my "colleagues", once, with an accurate path with every steps accurately explained with screenshots from my own Mac, I believe you.
Been there... done that... the fool me... :FacePalm::KEK:
Yeah, sometimes I try to restrain myself from cussing too much, I'm trying to be a gentleman you don't know how hard it is...
Oooh I have a very good idea 'bout that... I just let this thing go :KEK:
Eeeeh, I'm a bit of a fan, even though I'm more on the anime sides like Ghost in the Shell, GUNM etc, but not a big fan of 3D animation in general honestly, unless they really hit me, like UP.
GITS : at first loved it ( did not really followed... ) when later I rekindled the idea to watch it ( and listen to it :LOL: ) it lost me due to... well several reasons :whistle:
GUNM : is this Battle Angel Alita Gunnm ? I'm most certain that I saw this one as well but absolutely can't recall a single segment... I even remembered Captain Future from 78 but not this from 90 :p I'm gettin too old for this shit - 1590392_1640722710949.png as Roger would say it :whistle:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Weekly Report

View attachment 1652636

what version are we on, v12021? i ask because the change log says v0.02121
Check what is listed as new in the weekly report and copy/paste it 6x to get your changelog

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes