Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
And dont forget badass from guilde.
Lot of them have photo in computer in station ;)
Its look like there are old casts and few new chracters.
Yup, you're right I wasn't sure if that was just another flashback regarding TON a t the start honestly, but considering what happened in the last updates looks like he will still play a part in TGO as well as Madalyn, how big we can only wait and see. :)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yup, you're right I wasn't sure if that was just another flashback regarding TON a t the start honestly, but considering what happened in the last updates looks like he will still play a part in TGO as well as Madalyn, how big we can only wait and see. :)
We already know from ToN she's got some big arguments

Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Like Roger said,"I'm too ol for this shit."
Last FF wich I plaied was on NES.
Wow ! Dunno which those could be but I'd guess 1 and 2 the others might have come to SNES 3 4 5 6 ( and later on other platform as well ofc :p ) Welp can't say that I'm certain about this but that list of names... I think there was something else than FF 7 :unsure:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
We already know from ToN she's got some big arguments
Two big arguments on that I agree wholeheartdly! ;)
Jokes apart I must admit that even after looking at the trailer and what we know about her in these early stages of of TGO I'm not sure she will play a great role in the story, but I will surely welcome whatever part NLT planned about her. :)

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes