sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Two big arguments on that I agree wholeheartdly! ;)
Jokes apart I must admit that even after looking at the trailer and what we know about her in these early stages of of TGO I'm not sure she will play a great role in the story, but I will surely welcome whatever part NLT planned about her. :)
Indirectly is the keyword here... although in reality it's all her :LOL: You just gotta know WTF is going on storywise ( all parts ! ) which means that noodles are lost :p:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So Diana is ToN's MC's love interest?
Hard to say... since this is a harem game it's more like a person of interest regarding sex than LOVE interest... in the end of TON Henry ends up with Jessica ( figures :LOL: ) but as to who can be mentioned really as a LI... that's a hard question :unsure::p:KEK:

minh nguyen

Jun 25, 2017
Amen brother, sometimes I have to smoothbrain for 5 minutes until I figure it out.

By all means. Full save of 12021

Edit: Actually, if anyone could do me a solid (Idk how this works) and just add this post on the main page, I'll keep updating it with the latest saves.
this should be pinned

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This little WR of mine is the BEST there is since it's short it focuses on the one thing that has some meaning... so what if it's just 3 words in length ?! :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes