Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is it then?

Played through it and I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed.
- Still low res renders
- Didn't bother fixing the clothing (Boob pockets almost everywhere)
- Chloe looks like a mid 30s woman who can't handle the fact that she is aging

I simply expected more from someone with that much experience and money available.
The cut scenes and voice acting is nice though.

Edit: Almost forget that they are still using this waxy skin which might be a style choice because all the other games had it too but nicer looking skin would be really nice tbh.
We love our babes like they were the most precious girls in the whole wide world.

I think Chloe is like Emily Browning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reality check:
Your GF on a date with someone else = end of relationship
and never speak again.

You on a date with someone else = bad break up from your GF and moping 4 6 +months.
This game better not be the reality .. or else!

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
I am confused. So the save location is the same as TON right? I'm kinda confused about what is the save file of TON and what is the save file of TGO.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
You sure that wasn't Icstor? These supposed 10 3090ies seem like an urban legend popping up here and there.
Yup, seen that before on NLT's discord...Yeah it was wanker named Icstor (also psychodelusional) & his goons also spread that everywhere...Definitely Urban Legend or is it? Now that is a mystery...

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
He can.
The only limit when it comes to multi GPU rendering is the VRAM and that can be circumvented using NVLink.
Sorry, you were right! I confused cuda core with VRAM. For VRAM pooling I found different information. Some people say you can't pool VRAM via NVlink and other people say you can with the right software and driver. :unsure: *shrug*
=======================
he doesn't have 10* 3090s, who tf is spreading that news lol
He shared a screenshot of 10 3090 windows drivers a while back on discord?...that is why I wrote later "which was a sus", 2 3090 is more than enough...but also it won't be far fetched if he really does have 10 3090 with the money he got from ~10k patron suckers.
You sure that wasn't Icstor? These supposed 10 3090ies seem like an urban legend popping up here and there.
From a close source from NLT's team I know that he has "a few 3090" (what ever this means) and that he had to buy more to have enough "reserves" for TGO. This was in March this year. According to my source NLT had no issue to heat his home during the last winter in Texas. :LOL:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Sorry, you were right! I confused cuda core with VRAM. For VRAM pooling I found different information. Some people say you can't pool VRAM via NVlink and other people say you can with the right software and driver. :unsure: *shrug*
=======================

From a close source from NLT's team I know that he has "a few 3090" (what ever this means) and that he had to buy more to have enough "reserves" for TGO. This was in March this year. According to my source NLT had no issue to heat his home during the last winter in Texas. :LOL:
I honestly don't think he has that many, I too have my credible sources :D
He ain't ICSTOR

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
He shared a screenshot of 10 3090 windows drivers a while back on discord?...that is why I wrote later "which was a sus", 2 3090 is more than enough...but also it won't be far fetched if he really does have 10 3090 with the money he got from ~10k patron suckers.
that was ICSTOR bro.. not NLT

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
that was ICSTOR bro.. not NLT
Yeah.. that was ICSTOR :D
& ppl say NLT, misinformation spreads fast :(
No indie-developer needs that many cards. Specially not ICSTOR.

Now about TGO: I'm a bit disappointed about the same talisman hunt in TGO as we had in ToG. Possible that they are going to link it to blondies cult, who turns out to be Madalyn who possess the girls body.

Reactions: sixart

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
We knew from the trailer and previews that Henry, Tasha, and Madalyn from TON would make an appearance in TGO, but out of all of Henry's lovers I wonder why did only Tasha come with him? I believe Diana was in the trailer as well if I remember correctly, but she hasn't been reintroduced yet. Interesting that it's only Tasha, Madalyn, and possibly Diana for now...

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Why Tasha? Because Tasha is Nellie daughter I say long past!

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-5795125

Note physical resemblance between two, Yakuza-like tattoo on both and remember Tasha say in ToN mother leader of gang who went to prison? In TGO trailer Nellie and Duncan shown together so my bet Nellie is Tasha mommy, Duncan is Tasha daddy and both are big wheel in criminal Eclipse Guild organisation.

Last edited:
Reactions: juz4phun

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
No indie-developer needs that many cards. Specially not ICSTOR.

Now about TGO: I'm a bit disappointed about the same talisman hunt in TGO as we had in ToG. Possible that they are going to link it to blondies cult, who turns out to be Madalyn who possess the girls body.
ICSTOR himself had posted on his discord a pic of having 7* 3090s, I saw it first hand so I can confirm that :D
he's prolly using it for mining & not rendering videos

back to TGO; not a fan of grinding for gold.. here instead of talismans we are hunting figurines.. zz.. another grind fest.. :(
curious to see Lillian's role in all this

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
reading the reviews of this game, don't they know that RPGM engine only allows 720p resolution videos ?
and they're reviewing this game based on that lol :KEK:
and comments about renpy, jesus .. mostly haters but yeah one can't please everyone :D

Reactions: SBSeed1 and 44Tom
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes