Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I'm a loser and, I love to watch another dude fuck my girl while I suck my own dick { for NTR lover}
Ok, first of all they're not your girls, they're mine. Second of all that's not you in the game, it's actually me, because I named him after me. But it's ok, I'll never know, if you touch yourself to my adventures.
And third, are you gonna cry, when the MC gets to fuck Tasha, because she also fucked the MC of the other game?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Considering NLT’s MO up to this point, I don’t expect William or whatever to have sex with Tasha. Was there something in the trailer suggesting that, and I just don’t remember?

Reactions: DD69-1

SBSeed1

Oct 12, 2021
does the game not have sound yet?
or has my download just fucked itself up...
also it seems some videos wont play as well.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
All hail the goat. I have so much respect for NLT and the consistency these devs bring. Never mind the genre or tags. This is top-notch development.

Last edited:
Reactions: someguy627

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
wow, already working on their 4th game, and everyone on this site is still on their first game. This is the only dev that matters

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And here I am, waiting for nlt to add some NTR to Spice things up, not a fan of some kid having all the girls, White there are other dudes Who could steal those besuties from him
Harem isn't avoidable.
Skin texture has always been the weak link with NLT. I suspect with the twice-monthly release schedule, better skin texture rendering is just not possible, especially when the models now actually move slightly even when standing.
Skin texture and movements have nothing do with each other. But yes, low skin texture helps to render faster in a full scene. Means, characters and background are rendered together. This isn't the case here. NLT renders his characters without background and use them as alpha layer. Not to mention that he has like 10 RTX 3090.

Anyway, adding better skin texture now would be a style break since LE and ToN don't have it.

Sure, blame Cloudflare and not the true reason : NLT released TGO
There was an announcement by troll-master klx.
1638509994641.png
If only NLT would move to renpy. RPGM sucks dogs balls.
Will never happen.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and SBSeed1

BADHELLBOYS

Jul 29, 2017
it would be fun if NTL make a couple of 3ft daughter big ass small boobs and a loli mother with big tits.
and by "big" i mean giant

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We gonna get any hd video files this time?
Since every1 and their mom are playing on phones and none of them can play without turning vids to low rez, there's less than 0% chance you'll get anything higher than what you got. Aside that dude that redoes vids on 4K and takes up 20GB per update

Reactions: 44Tom

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Played through it and I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed.
- Still low res renders
- Didn't bother fixing the clothing (Boob pockets almost everywhere)
- Chloe looks like a mid 30s woman who can't handle the fact that she is aging

I simply expected more from someone with that much experience and money available.
The cut scenes and voice acting is nice though.

Edit: Almost forget that they are still using this waxy skin which might be a style choice because all the other games had it too but nicer looking skin would be really nice tbh.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Woah, Another harem game from NLT. I am so excited that I will not play this until like 10 updates. But I am so excited though.

• Haha
Reactions: no1milfhunter

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Played through it and I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed.
- Still low res renders
- Didn't bother fixing the clothing (Boob pockets almost everywhere)
- Chloe looks like a mid 30s woman who can't handle the fact that she is aging

I simply expected more from someone with that much experience and money available.
The cut scenes and voice acting is nice though.

Edit: Almost forget that they are still using this waxy skin which might be a style choice because all the other games had it too but nicer looking skin would be really nice tbh.
Click on the rating icons at the top right corner(3 would be generous & 1 would be too harsh/unfair) & copy paste this on review section... to counter fucking 5 star ass kissers.

alex86neo

Mar 9, 2019
I want to play android version. It is a zip file. I extracted it. I don't know how to run the game. Do I need another program for that? I am new to playing android

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes