muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How old is William supposed to be? In the actual animations he seems like he’s in his early- to mid-20s, but his portrait next to the chat box makes him look like he’s 35 lol.

Also I’d put Carol at around 30-ish, so she must’ve had Hannah pretty young. XD

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How old is William supposed to be? In the actual animations he seems like he’s in his early- to mid-20s, but his portrait next to the chat box makes him look like he’s 35 lol.

Also I’d put Carol at around 30-ish, so she must’ve had Hannah pretty young. XD
He's a cop/detective/whatever, so at least 30-ish. Unless he graduated at 5 like Henry and spent 20 years not aging

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
He's a cop/detective/whatever, so at least 30-ish. Unless he graduated at 5 like Henry and spent 20 years not aging
I mean, I don’t get the impression he’s particularly experienced, so he could be late 20s, and a fairly recent addition to the team. Even if he’s 30, that would mean he has about 5 years of experience, not 15.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Here we go again. Harem shit.
I'm tired of this genre it feels so much stupid going through the sex scenes of these games, most of the sex scenes feels like they are displaced and unnecessary, better include sharing or ntr this time and this is a trilogy so sharing some females characters with TON and TLE MCs would be great.
Really? "better include sharing or ntr this time" or what? If nlt hasn't had it so far what makes you think that will change?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Here we go again. Harem shit.
I'm tired of this genre it feels so much stupid going through the sex scenes of these games, most of the sex scenes feels like they are displaced and unnecessary, better include sharing or ntr this time and this is a trilogy so sharing some females characters with TON and TLE MCs would be great.
Then don't play. Problem solved!

I quite like the "harem shit".

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
ToN had a scene with Bradley, so maybe TGO will have a scene with Henry eventually, but it probably won’t be sharing.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes