Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
not gonna play this until it's done, last game had good start and went downhill by the end, dont wanna repeat that disappointing experience, it's easier to binge something

Reactions: offset8 and moi69

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
So is the new mom character hotter than Janut?

he should increase the boob sizes and make then more natural
looks like all have rock hard silicone tits here

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'll wait on this. After the let down that was ToN. My opinion Lust Epidemic is still their best game.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Great; you gave the patchers an idea bro, there will be both Mom & Sis and also Step-Mom & Step-sis this game .

IMO, don't know between Heather/Chloe & Carol/Hannah.
Hey now, don't put this on me. You are the one that mention the step-family, not me. :p

Too generic for me. Characters lack proper skin texture which would make them look more unique compare to their play-doh plastic barbie doll skin.
Skin texture has always been the weak link with NLT. I suspect with the twice-monthly release schedule, better skin texture rendering is just not possible, especially when the models now actually move slightly even when standing.

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
Can't Play on Android 11 have anybody the Same Problem?
I Got an black Screen If i want top Start the Game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can't Play on Android 11 have anybody the Same Problem?
I Got an black Screen If i want top Start the Game.
Lol
piracy... Im a patreon supporter of this Dev... you fucks are just stealing..
Took you 3 games and over 5 years to figure this out ? Also grats on being in same said pirate site pirating like a pirate. Takes 1 to see 1

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
For those of you who know my Scene Player for "Treasure of Nadia", here's the same project for The Genesis Order.
Not much to see yet, because there was not much content released so far, but as usual this will improve with every new chapter.

The Genesis Order Scene Player

Reactions: Mason Jr
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes