sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Soon it will already be 2022, and the developers are still making their games on the RPGM engine, just degradation ...
well i would aggre with u if NLT would not do user-friendly, know where to go or do games...

dont like rpgm and sandbox games cause it is mess to play...but not this games...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wondering how the person will change hardcoded subtitles in the video? :unsure: :LOL:
I don't think they're hardcoded, I thought that too at first, but while recording video & posting it on YouTube, I had Z pressed during the video & the subs were picking up pace.. I'm sure they're not hardcoded
My main concern would be how to ignore the audio while you just might change the subtitle... :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Excited for this game, probably gonna wait a few months before I DL it myself, let it get to at least the first few full sex scenes

I just assume it's going to progress like the others.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I appreciate the effort going in these games and sorry for a negative criticism, but Evie was hotter.

Just how far are these games plotted out? Do you have the ending for this series already written? Was this game even planned when Lust Epidemic was being released?

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
I just play this for the story, honestly.....
Remind me what is now that exactly? "Love Potion" was the whole point of LE & to some extent for ToN...That "Mystery" at least got partially solved when ToN characters made their own version...What is now? "Sex Virus"...Madalyn's origin story...more "exploration"...come on clearly NLT has gone to the Milky Land...

batturo

Sep 19, 2021
rpgm? i was hoping for something else for this one i mean they already did the top quality of rpgm games. WHO NEED THE NEXT LEVEL when we got a great ratings right? wrong, disappointed.

i think NLT is sub Activision studio. They making same COD work model.(aka sameshit)

Reactions: X0M3!

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
I appreciate the effort going in these games and sorry for a negative criticism, but Evie was hotter.

Just how far are these games plotted out? Do you have the ending for this series already written? Was this game even planned when Lust Epidemic was being released?
Don't apperciate anything at face value or at word of mouth....check video files with MediaInfo tools & file metadata with exiftool....Most of the file were rendered/created in last 2 weeks...Which should give you an idea how much effort is really going on behind the scene.

Trilogy my ass...its all about $$$...wait another 2 years & this will become anthology or become Fast&Furious of lewd games.

Reactions: stringfellow

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Damn gotta appreciate the update frequency from NTL media. I wish i could enjoy their games more :/ Maybe fewer girls, more character development and not forcing the story into everyone fucks everyone scenario ? One can wish...

As for the girls appeal, uhh if in TON some girls had my attention just from trailer this time i have no pick. Besides Madalyn, will she make a return here or just sideline character?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Perfect Love this Dev and he has allot of Good Creations :KEK: (y) Cant wait to play fully (y)
Seeing Incest tag Makes even More Perfect :cool:(y)

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes