Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
The animations are insane. All the girls look great. The voices are great but the MC sounds boring, but I kind of get why they chose a non-descript voice actor for him.

I hope the MC from TON makes an appearance. I loved that kid.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Played it, And here are some thoughts.
I get it its on rpgm they want to have a map and explore and all that stuff,its fine plus they have been doing it for so long they know the quirks of it.
2. Whats going on with chloe's face, there is something off about her?
Overall these girls interest me less than the ones in ToN, honestly seeing hannah and tasha was like "they are same just one is more experienced" The 'spunky redhead' thing is being done again,
3.The 'angel' character i hope there aremore lewd scenes with her sprinkled throughout the story vs ToN, where it was near the end and once done and gone.
4. Honestly for once, I would be interested in playing the villain and having a cult/starting a cult branch..but this isnt what this is so its fine.
5.Finding 'artifacts' in ToN made story sense but why the same thing is done here in the similar forest closed area? Doesnt make sense

The animations are insane. All the girls look great. The voices are great but the MC sounds boring, but I kind of get why they chose a non-descript voice actor for him.

I hope the MC from TON makes an appearance. I loved that kid.
He does

Reactions: offset8

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can someone with editing privileges please add the save paths to the OP? We've already had two requests. I know, no one will read it, but we should try...
ToN had it for over 2 years and no1 ever saw them. It's a lost cause

Reactions: 44Tom

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I love it already. NLT does great work and may this continue it. The quality is very good indeed and the output is consistently regular. I hope that the story is equally as good. :coffee: :)

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
It's the first release and given how NLT version numbers go, it's about 2% of total content, so I'm gonna give it till .15 or higher so there's a better amount of content to chew

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Too bad it's still in Game Maker, but I'm looking forward to this. It'll probably be finished before 90% of the games that have been in development since before ToN started. >.>

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
"We're currently being rate limited by Cloudflare due to the increased traffic we've seen recently. This is resulting in intermittent connection errors. Our actual servers are completely unaffected. We had prepared a contingency plan for this eventuality, however it's taking a little longer than expected to implement. We expect things to be back to normal within the next 48 hours or so. When you're hit by a connection error, reload and you should be fine. Thank you for your patience."

Sure, blame Cloudflare and not the true reason : NLT released TGO

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes