Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Man is this thread quiet or what? And only 46 reviews (when I'm writing these words) after more than two months after a long awaited and much hyped release. I suppose the thread it will pick up a bit tomorrow when the next update comes out but the lack of interest between updates seems palpable. Anybody know exactly how many Patreon supporters NLT Media have right now? :unsure: Could The Genesis Order be tanking? :unsure: I haven't look at this thread for a while but based on what I've seen its reminds me of the virtual world Second Life, which I revisted recently after a longish absence and was shocked find it more or less deserted. :confused: Where's the TGO buzz gone? o_O

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man is this thread quiet or what? And only 46 reviews (when I'm writing these words) after more than two months after a long awaited and much hyped release. I suppose the thread it will pick up a bit tomorrow when the next update comes out but the lack of interest between updates seems palpable. Anybody know exactly how many Patreon supporters NLT Media have right now? :unsure: Could The Genesis Order be tanking? :unsure: I haven't look at this thread for a while but based on what I've seen its reminds me of the virtual world Second Life, which I revisted recently after a longish absence and was shocked find it more or less deserted. :confused: Where's the TGO buzz gone? o_O
The game is much easier than ToN, and most people realized that bystanders give hints (about hidden objects, bonuses and so on) on the spot. So, no more people asking for help except mentally impaired guys.

Reactions: groq and Abduxuel

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We're barely 7 updates in, most of which take about 15 mins each. Reviews are hot garbage (no wincest = game blows). You could go to NLT's page if you want to see how many Patrons he got ..... And we're almost up to 4500 posts of mostly nothing, that's quite a big thread of emptyness since the game can be finished wihtin 1 hour with barely anything hard to get. As stated by dude above, you can play and finish the game with your eyes closed, if you can manage to breathe on your own though

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
We're barely 7 updates in, most of which take about 15 mins each. Reviews are hot garbage (no wincest = game blows). You could go to NLT's page if you want to see how many Patrons he got ..... And we're almost up to 4500 posts of mostly nothing, that's quite a big thread of emptyness since the game can be finished wihtin 1 hour with barely anything hard to get. As stated by dude above, you can play and finish the game with your eyes closed, if you can manage to breathe on your own though
I haven't been playing it which probably explains things, but I do remeber Treasure of Nadia generating much more interest and comment at this stage of release than The Genesis Order is managing.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
The game is much easier than ToN, and most people realized that bystanders give hints (about hidden objects, bonuses and so on) on the spot. So, no more people asking for help except mentally impaired guys.
To be honest I haven't been playing it. Treasure of Nadia garnered much more favorable comment and interest two months in than The Genesis Order I seem to recall. And not just about game play or puzzle solving. Struck me as kind of odd is all.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
To be honest I haven't been playing it. Treasure of Nadia garnered much more favorable comment and interest two months in than The Genesis Order I seem to recall. And not just about game play or puzzle solving. Struck me as kind of odd is all.
ToN introduced new game mechanics: it was different than the first game. TGO has better graphics and animations (!!!), but no new game mechanics.

Most of all, incest obsessed's hearts have been crushed by the author, since MC is an adult in his 20s, and he is as tall as his-mom-but-we-mustn't-say-she-is-his-mom, now.

I guess they have a problem with the fact MC isn't a teen midget anymore.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
ToN introduced new game mechanics: it was different than the first game. TGO has better graphics and animations (!!!), but no new game mechanics.

Most of all, incest obsessed's hearts have been crushed by the author, since MC is an adult in his 20s, and he is as tall as his-mom-but-we-mustn't-say-she-is-his-mom, now.

I guess they have a problem with the fact MC isn't a teen midget anymore.
It's not we mustn't she is not, and same was for TON despite what the IF says about it, NLT stopped with the incest fest at the start of 2017 while developing LE, period.
Also in his 20s? More like in his 30ish he's certainly more adult than Fuckface Henry, and that's only good ( he may be goofy and dumb sometimes, but a least doesn't look like a mentally impaired guy with the only good feature having a third leg... I would like to use a more strong word, but alas...). :)

Reactions: piedpiper423
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes