Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
So what do ppl think of the game so far? how do you think it compares to LE and ToN?

Personally liking it, moment to moment writing is much better than LE and ToN. Feels similar in structure to ToN but don't necessarily feel like it's a bad thing, ToN felt pretty bare-bones writing wise, feels like TGO is trying to be a much more well rounded version. Also did NLT get a new writer? everything from dialogue, to characters, to just world building feels much better.

Is there a high chance the Hannah is virgin?
Possibly. Her character so far comes of as "wild" and "tough" but incredibly naive, then again that first scene with William seems to imply that she isn't, but she is extremely comfortable with him. I'm banking on not a virgin, but also has very "vanilla" sexual experience, she is in her 20s after all.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Good on you releasing an older build 4 days before the next update. People getting confused and fuckering up their game will assplode within the week
Now if only the original post was updated when new builds are released and a "Latest Updates" page that informs us when said updates drop. If we had those things then wow... what a world we would live in. >.>

inarmt

Jun 29, 2017
Let me file that away for when you ask your first "Help me please. I can't ......" question:

View attachment 1677220
I don't know what you understood when I replied that, I didn't mean to be rude, I just shared a link in good faith... and then someone said that because of this people will "assplode". What am I supposed to say? It's not my problem.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Now if only the original post was updated when new builds are released and a "Latest Updates" page that informs us when said updates drop. If we had those things then wow... what a world we would live in. >.>
Updates are on the 2nd and 15th of every month for the last ~2 years. OP won't be updated cause no1 cares about Android enough to leak it.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I don't know what you understood when I replied that, I didn't mean to be rude, I just shared a link in good faith... and then someone said that because of this people will "assplode". What am I supposed to say? It's not my problem.
Well - if you stopped and understood what Omnikuken had said ....

Good on you releasing an older build 4 days before the next update. People getting confused and fuckering up their game will assplode within the week
You were being critiqued for releasing an "old" release so close to the next release date and likely to cause confusion.

And that fact that you did do that IS your problem.

At least I didn't called you a Noodle!

But, to quote somebody famoush(-ish):

Your must be new here! TM

inarmt

Jun 29, 2017
Well - if you stopped and understood what Omnikuken had said ....

You were being critiqued for releasing an "old" release so close to the next release date and likely to cause confusion.

And that fact that you did do that IS your problem.

At least I didn't called you a Noodle!

But, to quote somebody famoush(-ish):

Your must be new here! TM
I understood what he said, I just thought the way he called attention was unnecessary. So what if a new update comes out in a few days? I can't post the latest version because of this? Who guarantees that someone will post the Android version when the new update comes out? I don't understand how people would be confused and I honestly don't care if anyone is famous here or not...

franklin3696

Sep 2, 2018
Why can't NLT use its skills to do something different? The same formula again and again, make a female protagonist game or make the games a little more non vanilla, they should stick to their roots and follow their comics, which were brilliant and didn't have that stupid one big dick to rule them all nonsense

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I understood what he said, I just thought the way he called attention was unnecessary. So what if a new update comes out in a few days? I can't post the latest version because of this? Who guarantees that someone will post the Android version when the new update comes out? I don't understand how people would be confused and I honestly don't care if anyone is famous here or not...
Most people can't update 2 builds behind, most people can't copy/paste folders on top of each other, most people don't know what version we're at, most people will see your v12 link and in 3 days see a newer v14 and wonder what to do, they'll get v14 without v12 and fuck themselves, then they'll come here and question their choices in life.

It's not that big of a deal you posted v12 now IF people were actually capable of basic brain activity, though that was debunked before page 1 of the thread. Watch on the 2nd when v14 comes out how many randos can't update and wonder why their v07 crashes after they skip 3 builds.
Why can't NLT use its skills to do something different? The same formula again and again, make a female protagonist game or make the games a little more non vanilla, they should stick to their roots and follow their comics, which were brilliant and didn't have that stupid one big dick to rule them all nonsense
Lol, lose all support for not doing the same recipe that gives him $/month or defy Patreon making blatant wincest comics and lose everything. Really a tough choice

Reactions: LeTTeRBoX

inarmt

Jun 29, 2017
Most people can't update 2 builds behind, most people can't copy/paste folders on top of each other, most people don't know what version we're at, most people will see your v12 link and in 3 days see a newer v14 and wonder what to do, they'll get v14 without v12 and fuck themselves, then they'll come here and question their choices in life.

It's not that big of a deal you posted v12 now IF people were actually capable of basic brain activity, though that was debunked before page 1 of the thread. Watch on the 2nd when v14 comes out how many randos can't update and wonder why their v07 crashes after they skip 3 builds.
And why do you bother so much about it? It might not be a big deal for you, but for some Android users it is. If people get confused what compels you to help them? Some want to play the official version and wait weeks for an update to come out and when it finally comes out the person who shares it is criticized? I am not obliged to accept this kind of critique.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And why do you bother so much about it? It might not be a big deal for you, but for some Android users it is. If people get confused what compels you to help them? Some want to play the official version and wait weeks for an update to come out and when it finally comes out the person who shares it is criticized? I am not obliged to accept this kind of critique.
It doesn't matter to me what dudes do with their game. What matters to me is what happens when they do fuck up and come here crying their game is bugged and NLT can't code shit, because they can't update

Reactions: Think Tank

inarmt

Jun 29, 2017
It doesn't matter to me what dudes do with their game. What matters to me is what happens when they do fuck up and come here crying their game is bugged and NLT can't code shit, because they can't update
And why should you care about that? I wouldn't waste my time helping people who are too lazy to read some posts or use the search bar. Of course I'm being a little rude now, but tell me if most people who ask for help aren't like that? There are many members here, many who can help, don't make it sound like you're the only one here for this.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes