Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think he " lost a finger " on the running project :LOL:

Confident this whole thing was a ruse... since the first two releases the actual voice actors seem to have fucked off on a vacation since there is little to no voiced audio/video :unsure::cautious:

The game has been translated to german italian spanish russian portugese french arabian ( so far I ran into these... ) so if one are in need then download it yourselves it can be found just like anything else ;)
Or he did it on purpose who knows?:LOL::LOL:
Yup I explained it to him ( hope he will be able to do that without breaking anything), even though I'm from Italy I prefer English as main language, honestly. :whistle: :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Anything but THAT !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: It would make sense...:LOL:

You are Italian ??? View attachment 1671898 :KEK:
Next time an italian dude comes to me that his engrish suckz I will show him to you directly to take some lessons ( for life as well :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: )
I know, I know but I still have some lingering hope it will work... This damn bright side of the force that push me to help is seriously starting to piss me off...:WutFace::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
kylo-ren.gif

No please have mercy not them too! Continue to troll them I beg you!!!!
begging-yg.gif
:cry::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Would be nice if the meme kids can go away. It's a pain in the arse to look for information here with all the spam.
Just report them if they get out of control. A couple of them like living on the edge of whats allowed and are used to mod attention. Ain't that right sixart :p

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just report them if they get out of control. A couple of them like living on the edge of whats allowed and are used to mod attention. Ain't that right sixart :p
Lemme guess what is wanted here is noodle and incest 24/7 right ? :eek: :LOL:
It's a pain in the arse to look for information here with all the spam.
This is the other end at the subject pain in the arse... tried the search box ? :eek: I know I know it's blasphemy... but next time maybe try something that ACTUALLY hinders you finding what you are looking for... ;):KEK: Won't give a hint here...

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I need a little help with how to install the updates on the Windows version.
Make sure you are on v12 (If you are on an older version than that you need to download the full version). Copy/Paste (or drag) the contents from v14 update only folder into the folder of version v12 (When asked to overwrite say yes). Lastly rename the folder with new version number so you know which version you are on.

Good Luck.

Reactions: Team Thanos

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Make sure you are on v12 (If you are on an older version than that you need to download the full version). Copy/Paste the contents from v14 update only folder into the folder of version v12 (When asked to overwrite say yes). Lastly rename the folder with new version number so you know which version you are on.

Good Luck.
Aw man, turns out the version i have was 09013
I guess I have to download the entire game

kissass

Jan 22, 2019
Here you download the update v0.09013 to v0.12021:
Mega
Then update with the latest from this thread
Thank you! But, do u have v0.09013 update? I missed it 8(( I want to update my game from v.04122, and I have only v.07012, v.12021 and v.14022

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes