sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I get a black sceen in the new booty call blow scene with Hannah if i switch her to lingerie. Happens only with this scene. Anyone else with this problem and any idea? A bug or something on my side wrong?

I use the normal 14022 version on desktop linux.
8 days late for a known bug. Don't use the lingerie or don't play the scene. No word on bugfix till v16. You could go the sixart way and rename the file. Only happens on notPC
It's (s)not a big deal you just have to look at the filenames... rename all Bc... to BC and the files will play... and yes this only happens on Linux ( not sure about Mac ) but as it seems nobody else cares about capitals :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Btw : it would be nice ( specially from Linux users ) to look at the files after extraction before the jackoff marathon starts ! :p ;)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's (s)not a big deal you just have to look at the filenames... rename all Bc... to BC and the files will play... and yes this only happens on Linux ( not sure about Mac ) but as it seems nobody else cares about capitals :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Btw : it would be nice ( specially from Linux users ) to look at the files after extraction before the jackoff marathon starts ! :p ;)
I'm actually surprised Linuxers can do basic stuff without their junk catching on fire. Expecting them to check filenames is a monstrous pipedream

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm actually surprised Linuxers can do basic stuff without their junk catching on fire. Expecting them to check filenames is a monstrous pipedream
Welp if you are ( actually ) a Linux user you know your shit... otherwise you are just a noodle in a noodle disguise :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think 99.9% of Mac users are simply waiting for a stable version, the 0.1% like me just solved the problem and are waiting for the new release... I learned to search how to fix issues for Mac games and apps a long time ago, I know it looks strange but hey you can't always ask for help, gotta do your own home works...:whistle::whistle:

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think 99.9% of Mac users are simply waiting for a stable version, the 0.1% like me just solved the problem and are waiting for the new release... I learned to search how to fix issues for Mac games and apps a long time ago, I know it looks strange but hey you can't always ask for help, gotta do your own home works...:whistle::whistle:
Initiative... cool ! (y)
Btw : what STABLE version ??? :oops: :unsure: :p

Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
14022, even with the alternate dress everything work perfectly ( updated it regularly, I found a stable 7012). :) :LOL:
You shitting me right ? :eek: Stable = Full version ??? o_O wtfm.jpeg :KEK:
( don't wanna say this out loud but ALL versions are bugged... even this bugfix 14023 ) ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ad hominem 3

Dec 16, 2019
Four games, I don't know how many years later, and the best thing this guy has done is still the comics he gave up. Unbelievable

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can i change that language?
And how to change that's language?
Please.
What language?
Anyway you can only change the text with the traductions at disposal you need to overwrite the language script in the game www folder (if on PC or app.nw on MAC), apart from that the voice part is not switchable from english I don't think NLT have enough money to pay voice actors for other languages.

Evanesscud

Mar 25, 2018
What language?
Anyway you can only change the text with the traductions at disposal you need to overwrite the language script in the game www folder (if on PC or app.nw on MAC), apart from that the voice part is not switchable from english I don't think NLT have enough money to pay voice actors for other languages.
Sorry, I mean change the text.
And what plugin can i change?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Considering he isn't capable to even write down the correct number of games done by NLT I wouldn't even ask myself about it...
Or... He's missing one fingers in the hands he use to count, that's a possibility too... :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 1671683
I think he " lost a finger " on the running project :LOL:
I don't think NLT have enough money to pay voice actors for other languages.
Confident this whole thing was a ruse... since the first two releases the actual voice actors seem to have fucked off on a vacation since there is little to no voiced audio/video :unsure::cautious:

The game has been translated to german italian spanish russian portugese french arabian ( so far I ran into these... ) so if one are in need then download it yourselves it can be found just like anything else ;)

• Haha

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sorry, I mean change the text.
And what plugin can i change?
To change it you need to grab the language version you need and overwrite the language script in the www folder of the game with that.
Do a back up of it for security. :)

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes