sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I didn't get 5/5 on my first go. I figured I'd be able to replay the next day, or the next upgrade.... but returning to that policeman he's just giving me advice now.
Will the quiz (and chance to earn money and intelligence) ever retrigger?
TIA
Nope :p

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I didn't get 5/5 on my first go. I figured I'd be able to replay the next day, or the next upgrade.... but returning to that policeman he's just giving me advice now.
TIA
Best always to make and keep save of game at end of each chapter, so can retrace steps from that point if needed without having to replay game from much earlier save or beginning. If can begin game at some earlier stage before quiz begins the quiz will trigger later as before. (Unless maybe have updated game beyond that chapter.) Quiz is not be all and end all. All gives is +1 boost to intelligence and some money, I think $100 for each right answer so five correct answer yield $500 dollar, if I remember correct. Will not make much difference to continuing with game really and if you I would just carry on. (y)

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It would not surprise me if Lillian is actualy madelyn that old nun

But since she took the fountain of youth water in treassure of Nadia she became youthfull and is now Lillian lol

Since she so easily could tempt the MC and Erica to do the nasty with her Since madelyn is a succubus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So we went from "who's the notmom" to "who's Madalyn transformed into from doing stuff in the last game" ...... Dunno which is better

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
TIA
You are likely looking at a bug in unfinished game. Since that quiz affects character stats, it has to be repeatable until all the questions are answered correctly.

Atm the only way of passing it is to save before the quiz and reload until you get answers right.

Reactions: Gumby

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You are likely looking at a bug in unfinished game. Since that quiz affects character stats, it has to be repeatable until all the questions are answered correctly.

Atm the only way of passing it is to save before the quiz and reload until you get answers right.
Which takes like 2-3 tries if you barely know what's happening in the game/go around and check what the dude asks. The questions and answers are always in the same order. Or even better : you bigbrain into the search for the 2 dudes that already posted the answers a month ago.

Applies to the quoted's quote though

fort4

Nov 18, 2019
any idea when this may be finished? I know NLT is amazing with their constant work and track record. Was is about a year and a half for Treasure of Nadia to be completed?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I get a black sceen in the new booty call blow scene with Hannah if i switch her to lingerie. Happens only with this scene. Anyone else with this problem and any idea? A bug or something on my side wrong?

I use the normal 14022 version on desktop linux.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I get a black sceen in the new booty call blow scene with Hannah if i switch her to lingerie. Happens only with this scene. Anyone else with this problem and any idea? A bug or something on my side wrong?

I use the normal 14022 version on desktop linux.
8 days late for a known bug. Don't use the lingerie or don't play the scene. No word on bugfix till v16. You could go the sixart way and rename the file. Only happens on notPC

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the info, got just today to playing the version. (y)

If this a known problem is, it is ok. Was just worried i have a broken install.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes